Originally Posted by Mirbigfella
How do you put it into neutral
In the owner's manual (I had to point this out to Dealer when purchasing)
"4. Shift the transmission to N (Neutral).
5. Rotate the 4WD switch from 2H to 4L and back to 2H five times
within seven seconds.
• If completed successfully, the instrument cluster displays NEUTRAL
TOW LEAVE IN N or NEUTRAL TOW ENABLED LEAVE
TRANSMISSION IN NEUTRAL, indicating that the vehicle is safe
to tow with all wheels on the ground.
• If the message is not shown in the display, the procedure must be
performed again from the beginning.
• An audible noise may be heard as the transfer case shifts into its
neutral position; this is normal.
6. Leave the transmission in N (Neutral) and turn the ignition as far as it
will go toward the off position (it will not turn fully off when the
transmission is in N [Neutral]). The key must be left in the ignition while
towing. To lock and unlock your vehicle, use the keyless entry keypad or
extra set of keys.
7. Release the brake pedal."
No mods to pickup other than added RVI Brake and stop/tail/turn/clearance lights. I could have added the extra bulb in the existing tail light housing, but it scared me
to think of drilling holes that large through a plastic lens that if I messed up, didn't want the extra cost of replacement.