Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Toads and Motorhome Related Towing
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 04-18-2014, 05:53 PM   #15
Originally Posted by PDR John View Post
It has a slight tick, not loud at all. You have to listen for it.

We haven't had it on any long road trips to see how high the mileage will get up. I'm guessing 27-28, but can't say for sure.
That's really good considering the Hemi tick. I would think the low end is lacking a bit, but who cares. Once spooled up it's a no brainer. I guess you no longer need to get a 1/2 ton truck to pull that much especially with the air suspension.

USAF Veteran
2014 Forest River Georgetown 351DS
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Toad
al2ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-19-2014, 09:27 AM   #16

You can see my Avatar that not only do I have a JKU, but in Rubicon flavor and modified. The ride is the inverse of how it looks; great looks, noisy ride. With soft top, even worse on the noise. Handles ok, but not the legroom in front like my '14 GC has, or the ride. I would think that a Sahara is the way to go. Nice looks, 18 in rims with road tires yet fully capable to go off road. If you want comfort, the Sahara would be the way to go in a JKU. Rubi's are just too stiff and loud.

2013 Discovery 40G, 2012 JK Rubicon TOAD1, 2014 Grand Cherokee TOAD2. 2013 RAM 1500 Longhorn. American Steel = American PROFITS!
dubdub07 is offline   Reply With Quote