Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Toads and Motorhome Related Towing
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-24-2006, 01:48 PM   #1

Just to let everyone know that Blue Ox went way beyond excellent service for us this week.

Our Alexus tow bar broke yesterday as we were leaving a campground in Louisiana on our way to Arizona from Atlanta. I contacted Blue Ox that AM and they said that they would arrange for a replacement to be shipped to us the next day. It arrived the next morning at our campground - no questions asked or any charges. All I had to do was to Fed Ex the broken unit back to them, which they paid for.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-24-2006, 01:48 PM   #2

Just to let everyone know that Blue Ox went way beyond excellent service for us this week.

Our Alexus tow bar broke yesterday as we were leaving a campground in Louisiana on our way to Arizona from Atlanta. I contacted Blue Ox that AM and they said that they would arrange for a replacement to be shipped to us the next day. It arrived the next morning at our campground - no questions asked or any charges. All I had to do was to Fed Ex the broken unit back to them, which they paid for.

Old 01-24-2006, 02:01 PM   #3

Too bad ALL companies aren't smart enough to treat their customers the same way. It's comments like yours that led me to buy the Blue Ox as well.

Take care.

2004 Newmar Kountry Star 3560
RobAndTeresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 03:21 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Had Blue Ox replace my Alladin in 2001, worked out a dealer swap, no waiting for the replacement. You can't beat their service to the customer.
Got the bar updated at a FMCA rally last summer by a rep, no charge for the updated parts.
MikeT is offline   Reply With Quote