Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Toads and Motorhome Related Towing
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-15-2016, 09:53 AM   #1

Rexhall Owners Group
ReadyStop Breakaway install on CRV

I have a 2014 Honda CRV. Trying to figure where to run the cable and mount the lttle red box for the ReadyStop Break-Away? Any help would be appreciated.
Bill

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-15-2016, 10:34 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
On our 2014 CR-V I have it mounted on the outside of the frame rail, on the drivers side, in front of the wheel. The inner fender liner just covers it up. The cable then runs along the frame back to the fire wall and enters the fire wall about 1.0" - 1.5" off the frame rail. It exits in the front just to the left of the safety cable attachment point.

My brake cable exits my license plate, dead center 1" from the bottom of the plate .

NRA Endowment Life Member, FMCA 455593 & WIT 170814
Cover Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 05:29 PM   #3

Rexhall Owners Group
Than you Cover Dog. That is where I will start looking. Man the newer cars are nothing like the old 50, 60, 70's cars I used to wrench on, everyting is tight hidden and covered.

Tags
install