RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Toads and Motorhome Related Towing
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-23-2019, 05:08 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Roadmaster Installer Recommendation Foley AL-Pensacola FL Area?

Can anyone personally recommend an installer for the Foley, AL - Pensacola area? I have decided on a Roadmaster direct-connect baseplate, Nighthawk towbar and Invisibrake.

There are several dealer/installers listed on the Roadmaster website, but hope to find someone here that has been pleased with a specific installer in my area.

Thanks,
Chuck

cstrahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-23-2019, 10:57 AM   #2
Ex Millwright / Army Vet

Perhaps this will be helpful:
https://www.google.com/search?q=tow+...earch=irv2.com

TEAM Martin & Joanie, FTers, RVM#181
2012 WGO Vista 35F, 5 ST, Toyo M122's/duallys, Centramatics (all around), TPMS, ScanGuage II, Safe T Plus, SS Rear Trac Bar, CHF (F/R), Koni FSD's, 2017 FORD Fiesta Toad, Escapees
Making Traveling, FTing and Our Motorhome "GREAT AGAIN".
marjoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 04:59 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by marjoa View Post
Thanks! I had already looked at all these. Nothing in my specific area, and the posts were all dated.
cstrahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 09:57 PM   #4
Decrepit Forum Advocate

I know you specifically asked for "personal recommendation" as it pertains to an installer but I'll just chime in and you can take it or leave it. Since you live in the general area of Foley, you probably know the place I'm going to mention.

We had an oil change and some other maintenance done at Courntryman's several years ago. Very nice folks and their shop and retail store are so clean and organized. Even though we obviously didn't have them install our baseplate, they did replace the 6-pin connector on the toad as it was corroded to a point where it probably was best to replace it and I didn't want to bother with it myself so just had them do it while we were there.

As you know, they are an authorized Roadmaster dealer and I'd bet they do a terrific job of installing what you need.

They seem to have a very good reputation in the area. Here are a few reviews and it seems most are pretty good:

RV Service Reviews

Google

Yelp

Countryman’s Marine & RV Services ...website HERE

15705 N Juniper ST
Foley, AL 36535

(251) 943-0330
theroc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
install, roadmaster