Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Toads and Motorhome Related Towing
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-11-2015, 11:54 AM   #1

Well that was dumb !!

On a short trip last week the weather turned cold and we needed the heat on most of the time. Short story I had to drive the MH over to get propane and forgot to take the wheel strap ratchets off the EZ tow dolly and lost both of them.

Anyone know where to look for replacement s. They have them at EZ tow but the shipping drives the price way up. We will be leaving soon for the winter so I will need the dolly.

Thank
Bill

Nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-11-2015, 12:14 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
On a short trip last week the weather turned cold and we needed the heat on most of the time. Short story I had to drive the MH over to get propane and forgot to take the wheel strap ratchets off the EZ tow dolly and lost both of them.

Anyone know where to look for replacement s. They have them at EZ tow but the shipping drives the price way up. We will be leaving soon for the winter so I will need the dolly.

Thank
Bill
Bill
Here's one source: Tow Dolly Straps | eBay

Old 11-11-2015, 03:16 PM   #3

Northern has them
Old 11-11-2015, 03:25 PM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Truck Tie Downs - Flatbed Winches / Web Winches & Tie Downs

Great prices but you will need to get mounting plates fabricated. There should be a nut welded to the frame at each end of the winch slide that you insert a bolt into to keep that from happening.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:20 AM   #5

Need Pictures

Okay finding the winches was not a problem, $12 at local truck/trailer shop. Now I need to know what the back plate looks like so I can weld it on the back. I have a good idea what it looked like but need a picture or two to get it right.

If someone could please post a picture I would be very appreciative. Measurements would also be great...

Thanks
Bill
Nuts is offline   Reply With Quote