Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Toads and Motorhome Related Towing
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-02-2013, 10:32 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 248
I tow a mustang automatic all four on highway,installed a quick release on drive shaft to rear end from inside car.it's a remco product,works great,call them to see if yours is adaptable,no dollies,trailers no hassle.
__________________

__________________
lacdubonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-02-2013, 10:56 AM   #16
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6
A note from Acme Tow Dolly, They are not 10 inch tires, they are 10 inch wheels w 21 inch tires. E rated. Thousands in use worldwide trouble free, very reliable tires. The specifications of Every component of the dolly is precisely engineered for the task and limitations posted. No guess work here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks. Richard Brown
__________________

__________________
AcmeTowDolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
LakeKerrGuy's Avatar
 
National RV Owners Club
Florida Cooters Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salt Springs, FL
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcmeTowDolly View Post
A note from Acme Tow Dolly, They are not 10 inch tires, they are 10 inch wheels w 21 inch tires. E rated. Thousands in use worldwide trouble free, very reliable tires. The specifications of Every component of the dolly is precisely engineered for the task and limitations posted. No guess work here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks. Richard Brown
Yes Richard, I understand that. I have used the wrong term several times. They are 10" wheels. My motorhome has tires that are about 40", but they are still on 22.5" wheels.

BTW, I'm scheduled to pick up a dolly in Kernersville next week. Hope you are there. Would love to meet you and get you to help me get it loaded the first time.
__________________
Jack & Beverly
1999 National Tradewinds 7371; Cat 3126; 6 Speed Allison; 7.5 KW Onan; Freedom 20
2012 Nissan Versa on a EZE Tow
LakeKerrGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:48 PM   #18
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeKerrGuy View Post
Yes Richard, I understand that. I have used the wrong term several times. They are 10" wheels. My motorhome has tires that are about 40", but they are still on 22.5" wheels.

BTW, I'm scheduled to pick up a dolly in Kernersville next week. Hope you are there. Would love to meet you and get you to help me get it loaded the first time.
Great, I know the guys can help you load it, however since my Stage IV Throat cancer I am seldom in the office. I do watch all emails and try to answer customer questions as they come in. Thanks for your business.
__________________
AcmeTowDolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:49 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
LakeKerrGuy's Avatar
 
National RV Owners Club
Florida Cooters Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salt Springs, FL
Posts: 358
Picked up today

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcmeTowDolly View Post
Great, I know the guys can help you load it, however since my Stage IV Throat cancer I am seldom in the office. I do watch all emails and try to answer customer questions as they come in. Thanks for your business.
After driving the 100 miles to my sister's house here in Lenoir, everything seems to be good. So far very little adjustment needed with straps.

Only problem I had was finding the office/shop. Not very GPS friendly location. Suggest you put a map on the web site.

Only future issue that I fear is the ground clearance of our Nissan Versa. It is very close to bottoming while loading. Wondering if terrain different than the asphalt in your parking lot will be a problem????????
__________________

__________________
Jack & Beverly
1999 National Tradewinds 7371; Cat 3126; 6 Speed Allison; 7.5 KW Onan; Freedom 20
2012 Nissan Versa on a EZE Tow
LakeKerrGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.