Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-13-2018, 06:44 AM   #1

2018 Entegra Odyssey 31l experiences?

We are looking at an Entegra Odyssey 31L to get bunks in a class c. Has anyone owned one of these or has any feedback/experiences with the Entegra Odyssey class C? They appear to be a new offering from Entegra(owned by Jayco) in the class c category. The littl bit of marketing that I have found looks good but I wanted to see if others have seen them, bought one, or had concerns with them.
Thanks!
MwcamperTerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-13-2018, 07:47 AM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
First off, Welcome to IRv2!

Jayco was launching a upgraded class C when they were bought out by Thor. I think that is what this product is - a rebadged Jayco C class. Not sure I'd pay extra for an Entegra C class when Entegra probably had little to do with the design, construction, or anything related.
luvlabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:40 PM   #3

Thanks! The one we are looking at it very discounted. I'm curious to see how they are compared to Jayco. Thanks for the feedback! I'll post our thoughts once we see one in person.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:24 AM   #4

The Entegra coaches use the same body as the Greyhawk Prestige. The Odyssey is closer to the Greyhawk in regards to amenities. If you like the window in the overhead bunk for a lower price then go with the Entegra. On another note I don’t think that Entegra owners are going to be happy with being associated with discounted Jayco products.
rmeyer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:33 PM   #5

We looked at it and drove it Saturday. The only other class c that we have driven was a forest river Forster. This drove so much better! I was impressed with the drive, seats, and overall features. I wish it had autolevelers like the Jayco has and they should modify to have a full pass thru in the back in the future but sale price it is $19k less than the blue hawk sale price at a nearby dealership so it seems like a good deal. I’m hoping that Entegra or Jayco doesn’t skimp on quality. It seems like a nicer gas class c in my opinion. I would like to see them add a few features like sink cover, outside tv as well to set it above some others in the gas C class. I’m curious what mid- year changes they will make too.
Old 02-22-2018, 10:42 PM   #6

For those things you are looking for you would need to go up to the Entegra Esteem.
rmeyer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 05:08 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MwcamperTerp View Post
We looked at it and drove it Saturday. The only other class c that we have driven was a forest river Forster. This drove so much better! I was impressed with the drive, seats, and overall features. I wish it had autolevelers like the Jayco has and they should modify to have a full pass thru in the back in the future but sale price it is $19k less than the blue hawk sale price at a nearby dealership so it seems like a good deal. I’m hoping that Entegra or Jayco doesn’t skimp on quality. It seems like a nicer gas class c in my opinion. I would like to see them add a few features like sink cover, outside tv as well to set it above some others in the gas C class. I’m curious what mid- year changes they will make too.
I have a 2019 Entegra esteem and love it!Click image for larger version

Name:	20181027_171505.jpeg
Views:	221
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	225660
lauried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 11:56 AM   #8

Kind of a late post from when this thread was started, but FWIW, I have the Entegra Odyssey 31L since the end of July. We all love it! Put about 3600 miles on so far.

Only a few issues to date: 1. Apparently they didn't check the air pressure before I picked it up. I went to check when I got home and one of the tire valves wouldn't close. Took that in to get fixed. 2. Had it out for about 5 days for the "official" break-in and noticed water behind the toilet. Was leaking from behind the cabinet next to it. 3. Noticed the shower floor felt a bit soft to me (205 versus my wife and daughter, so I was the only one who noticed). Last two items were just fixed (added bracing under the shower - dealer noted it was insufficient) and Entegra fixed all three with no issue.

This is my first RV. I must admit after being out with it a few times now that it handles very well. Really pleased with the purchase.
BobinChina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:34 PM   #9

The Odysey comes off the same line as the Jayco Greyhawk. Strange thing is though it's better equipped than the Greyhawk the Odysey can be bought for less in most cases. Could be a marketing plan to get more of them on the street. Love the front bunk window.........what kid wouldn't love that? Odyssey comes with the J-Ride which gives improved handling.
If you're thinking of one.......grab it! Jayco and Entegra are going to a swivel Drivers seat instead of the power adjusted one........yuch!!!!! Not happy about that and I emailed Jayco and Entegra both about them cheapening the drivers seat.
PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!!

Can't beat Jayco and Entegra's two year warranty. Entegra has a history of taking VERY good care of their customers after the sale.
Entegra will probably be my 1st new Class C.............hands down!
As far as being owned by Thor...........what huge corporation in America don't own subsidiaries? Now if they had came in and cleaned house when they bought Jayco and Entegra I would worry..................no reason to worry though. Quality Coaches with the highest resale in the market. I can't wait to set foot in MY Coach
Ret.LEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:38 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlabs View Post
First off, Welcome to IRv2!

Jayco was launching a upgraded class C when they were bought out by Thor. I think that is what this product is - a rebadged Jayco C class. Not sure I'd pay extra for an Entegra C class when Entegra probably had little to do with the design, construction, or anything related.
That's the nice thing right now. You can get a Odyssey for less than a equal Greyhawk and get a couple of upgrades in the process...........love that front bunk window...........not as much as my Grandkids will though! I will enjoy the extra light for the Coach though.
The Entegra and Greyhawk do come off the same line.
Another huge benefit is the woman who takes care of customer service/warranty is suppose to be fantastic. Great reputation for taking care of customers. That's pretty rare these days
Old 11-13-2018, 10:46 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret.LEO View Post
Another huge benefit is the woman who takes care of customer service/warranty is suppose to be fantastic. Great reputation for taking care of customers. That's pretty rare these days
Are you sure the Entegra Class A support people will also be supporting the Class Cs? I have wondered about that since they will be spread pretty thin.
Old 11-22-2018, 09:58 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahW View Post
Are you sure the Entegra Class A support people will also be supporting the Class Cs? I have wondered about that since they will be spread pretty thin.
Hi, the Lady who is in charge of Entegra upper range Coaches is in charge of the Odysseys also. I have seen and heard She is the best in the Industry. We are tied between the Greyhawk or the Odyssey. With all the extra's on the Odyssey which includes items found in the Greyhawk Prestige it's one of the very best values out there. For what I would save in purchase price I can take it up to Bigfoot to have a leveling system installed. Especially now with their winter prices in effect.

Tags
entegra