Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #15

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
26'

The dinete in our Windsport is very comfortable, we have sat at the dinette for hrs. reading, talking or watching TV. lots of storage under each seat and the dog crate fits under just fine. Our sofa bed couch is very comfortable also. If I did remove the dinette I would put two recliner chairs in its place.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-22-2010, 09:09 PM   #16

We HAVE a 26QP Silver with a booth. There are three of us and we feel it is far better for out needs than a sofa with a table - although that might work OK.

DW wants the room under the benches and keeps her sewing machine and other things in both sides. In fact, without that storage room we might be a little short on inside storage. If there was storage under the bed that might be different. Our previous MH had almost all of the room under the bed available for storage.

I also like sitting in the booth with either my laptop or my iPad and we also find it handy when we play games at night (our 36 year old son who has Down Syndrome is always with us).

Don
Old 12-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #17

I looked at the Imlulse 26QP this summer and that will be my next one never liked the booth in any RV till I sat in that one. Winnebago got it right it feels more like a sofa the cushion has innerspring in it.

Jerry
06 Cambria
geraldnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by geraldnew View Post
I looked at the Imlulse 26QP this summer and that will be my next one never liked the booth in any RV till I sat in that one. Winnebago got it right it feels more like a sofa the cushion has innerspring in it.

Jerry
06 Cambria
YES. We are finding it just fine. Overall with the CCC and the reasonable external storage, this is a good unit to downsize to IMO. If we don't get overrun with bugs like we had with our 04 Journey (and so far so good), well be very pleased. Olsen described it in the release mid Sept as a good unit for senior downsizers. We agree with that. We were thinking of the new 26DS from Jayco with a corner bed but I think the full size walk around bed we have in the QP it is a better layout. Also, the WB/length ratio rules out the Jayco. On things I wish Winnie had done they pertain to the E450 primarily (keyless entry, 12V when radio off, trip computer etc ) and some of these were taken by Jayco - including side cameras. Guess they are saving some options so we can think about trading again next year.

Don
Old 12-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #19

We use our dinettes as dinettes. We pile them with junk but keep two seats open. We keep small pillows around and find that with the pillows, they are very comfortable. We have friends that have the pedestal table and love it. They only use it when they "eat food we have to share" otherwise, they use TV trays.