Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-23-2016, 03:08 AM   #1

Thumbs up Cab Carpet Mats?

We have a Four Winds w/chevy workhorse. Does anyone have any ideas how I can find carpeted floor mats for the cab? I have bought and tried everything but I need to find fitted. Any help will be appreciated.
inotjohn6202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-23-2016, 10:55 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner

Full sized vans have the same floor in the cab as the Chevy stripped cab/chassis.
Did you search to buy cab mats for the Chevy C1500-3500 van?

Best luck.
Kim and Steve, Mustang LCDR (USCG Ret), Outlaw #1193
https://www.irv2.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic84535_7.gif
WE LOVE OUR OUTLAW RV
Scarab0088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 02:39 PM   #3
tcg

I just did this for my Ford E350. I took a stack of computer paper out tho the cab and made a pattern using lots of paper and masking tape.

Then I rolled it up and went out and found some nice carpet that matched my interior. Layed it all out in my living room, traced the pattern with a sharpee and cut it out.

Got enough carpet to make two mats for less than 30 bucks. When I get some time I'll buy some nicer berber cut it out and take to our local carpet guy and have it bound.

My Ford is old enough that vehicle fit mats are not available. There are some available that I can trim but I didn't like the look.
tcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 07:54 PM   #4

You can buy a full size floor mat that fits over the rubber floor direct from Thor. You would need to go through a dealer.
MrZip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 06:23 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by inotjohn6202 View Post
We have a Four Winds w/chevy workhorse. Does anyone have any ideas how I can find carpeted floor mats for the cab? I have bought and tried everything but I need to find fitted. Any help will be appreciated.
you can find them on ebay... you have to search express, savannah van...

sorry for the late reply... just now seen this..

and same for ford...you have to search E/350..E/450
LVRVLUVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 08:34 PM   #6

Try qualitycarmats.com. They will also send you free carpet samples quickly. Seem to be customer oriented family business.
P-WBob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carpet