Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-03-2012, 08:15 AM   #29

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddawgs View Post
Wow, you have quite the flock there. Very nice, must be fun herding them around.
Todd
Yep, its a chore for sure. Katie, the oldest, has no vision and cannot walk straight lines, had some sort of seizure last November...still loves to eat, drink and kiss/lickle me all over the face and head each evening. Spencer, the Yorkie, loves attention in bits, no big love fests for him. Susie, the black shih tzu, follows me around like a shadow, always 2 steps behind me, no matter where I go, loves her attention 1 on 1 and separate from the others. Angie, the brown & white shih tzu/yorkie, is still a puppy at heart, and is a microterror at times, loves to nip and play all the time.

They are quite the pack....

Oh, did I mention food? 3 different dry foods and 1 canned, thats a twice daily chore that I almost need a manuscript as instructions for the pet sitter!

Lincolnboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-03-2012, 08:54 AM   #30

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincolnboy2 View Post
Yep, its a chore for sure. Katie, the oldest, has no vision and cannot walk straight lines, had some sort of seizure last November...still loves to eat, drink and kiss/lickle me all over the face and head each evening. Spencer, the Yorkie, loves attention in bits, no big love fests for him. Susie, the black shih tzu, follows me around like a shadow, always 2 steps behind me, no matter where I go, loves her attention 1 on 1 and separate from the others. Angie, the brown & white shih tzu/yorkie, is still a puppy at heart, and is a microterror at times, loves to nip and play all the time.

They are quite the pack....

Oh, did I mention food? 3 different dry foods and 1 canned, thats a twice daily chore that I almost need a manuscript as instructions for the pet sitter!
Sorry to hear about your oldest, Katie. Our Buster is almost blind. A few years ago he one of his lenses luxate. Which basically means that it detached and was pressing against the optic nerve and is very painful. Luckily thru our vet we found one of the top veterinary ophthalmologists in our area. He was able to do emergency surgery and remove the lens. Just over a month later the lens in the other eye did the same thing. And he had to have that lens removed. He now has a hard time seeing at night and has very little depth perception. He can still see pretty good in the daytime or in a lighted area. We have to give him special eye drops morning and night every day and twice a year he has to go back for check ups. We were told that this happens with the smaller breeds a lot. We do our best to give him the best life we can.
Todd

Demco KarKaddy 460SS
Maddawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #31

Sadie was playful as a pup. She would come up to me and start biting on my arm. Never was or is a licker unless she smells sweat on my brow.???? Then, she can't get enough. Must be the salt she likes. She will at times play with her toys. She loves to chase rocks and would do it all day. Never brings them back though. Very possessive or insecure.
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:20 AM   #32

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Angie loves to go pick out a rock, play with it, carry it inside, play with it some more, then she tries to chew on it inside. She's getting better about it though....Sadie and Angie would have a great time 'rockin' together!

Lincolnboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #33

My front yard is rock. I should take Sadie out there and throw a rock for her. She sometimes finds them by smell. If she can smell my scent on them, she grabs them, chews on them and sometimes brings them into the house; Never back to me. She'll also pick them up so I can't get them. Brat!
Old 08-04-2012, 12:47 AM   #34
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Dunner,

Seems to me there's a bit of the kettle calling the pot black here. Throwing Sadie's rock into a yard full of rocks seems a wee bit bratty to me. Tho I doubt she would ever complain.
okmunky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:57 AM   #35

"It's so easy, even a monkey could do it."
Old 08-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #36
RVM 18

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
At least Sena has a Mom who buys her toys that she likes. Poor Sadie, nothing to play with but rocks.
okmunky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:01 PM   #37

Old 08-22-2012, 12:13 PM   #38

Update:

After week long trip it is clear where my pups want to stay while we drive. As many said - in the front in between our seats!
Old 08-22-2012, 05:32 PM   #39

Our Heintz 57 and the DW's PITA ride on the sofa with her or lie on the floor.
2010 Ford Flex
rvten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:20 AM   #40

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmoss View Post
Update:

After week long trip it is clear where my pups want to stay while we drive. As many said - in the front in between our seats!
So far for us, Buster wants to "drive" with dad. He likes to stand in my lap and put his front paws on the steering wheel while I drive. Precious is pretty happy just being my co pilot, she will just curl up in mom's seat and got to sleep.
Todd

Demco KarKaddy 460SS
Maddawgs is offline   Reply With Quote