Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 03-01-2016, 07:57 AM   #1
FMCA event in March

Anyone attending? We are and just wondering what should we expect?
Dan, Adrienne and pooch Chelsea

Dan_Johnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-01-2016, 10:38 AM   #2
Commercial Member
the fmca rally in perry ga wil have approx 3000 coaches attending, just my guestimate from last year and the economy. may be more. its a lot of fun to go and look at the new coaches, the vendors, and just the experience of meeting so many different owners from other places. i have attended every national fmca event since 1997 except last year because of medical problems.
if you;ve never been, it a real experience. lots of fun. if you dont enjoy that type of gathering, thats up to you, but i never get tired of them.

azpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 04:55 PM   #3
Thanks. We're not group people so this sounds like fun. We're a Fleetwood Pulse, 24', NC plate "Wood SF" meaning wood surfboards is my hobby. Stop by if you're in the area.
Kind regards,
dan and adrienne
Dan_Johnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 06:45 PM   #4
Commercial Member
IMO one reason to attend is you are presented with four Seminar times each day and in each time slot you have a selection of 4 to 6 (estimate) topics.

Some Seminars are just "Info-Mercials" others like "Ask the Experts" are all "Info" and no "mercial". Some technical seminars are offered by various chassis MFG and others by component MFG like refrigerator or furnace co.

FMCA has a list of seminar topics on their site

I happen to be giving two different Seminars on Tires and Three different seminars on Genealogy over the four day period March 17 -20. I am selling no products or subscriptions and am not sponsored by any company so I consider my seminars 100% Information.

If you have questions on tires or just want to talk Genealogy stop in and we can talk.
Retired Design & Quality Tire Eng. Read my tire blog RVTireSafety.com to learn more about RV tires, valves & wheels. Read THIS post on why Tires Fail
Tireman9 is offline   Reply With Quote