well, my pocket book is a little lighter today, LOL. I went and bought all the inner ceiling material and the new steel for the framework on the rear and a few extra pieces for the roof where it had rotted out too. I did not realize that the screws necessary for this project were so expensive. One box of the flat head self drilling 2 1/4 in screws cost me $85 and that was for 200 but the guy at Fastenal felt bad for me and just gave me the box of 150 1 1/4 inch screws. Even if I had to split the cost for the two boxes that is still pretty high for screws..... Anyway, I spent $140 on luan, 2x2's, construction adhesive and a new caulk gun. I spent $130 on all the 1x2 16 gauge steel for the frame work and $80 for the paint and primer for the interior ceiling. I may go back and apply commercial vinyl wallpaper to the ceiling if this high gloss paint doesn't suit the wifey. I finished all the bad wood removal today so I can start with going back with new stuff tomorrow. I should have some good pictures of the ol' gal coming back to life for everybody tomorrow. I am really learning alot about how this lil rig is built and I am shocked at how easy this rebuild really is. I was a little worried at first but knowing now the roof could have come off in sections and the ceiling and roof material were both glued to these ceiling panels. I would have already had the ceiling and roof back on by now, and it would have been a TON CLEANER. Oh well, gotta learn somehow, I have never been one to read the instructions...LOL. All and all I am happy with the progress I have made in such a short time.