Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-10-2017, 07:02 PM   #1

Holiday Rambler Aluma-Lite 31WBS Class C

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'm looking for any information pros and cons about the Holiday Rambler Aluma-Lite 31WBS Class C motorhome. I have recently found a 2011 model that appears very nice and is in excellent condition (at least to the eye). I'm just wondering if anyone knows the quality of these motorhomes and how they hold up or any issues they are known to have. I'm unfamiliar with this company's reputation and would love input. Thank you!!!!
irondeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-10-2017, 08:10 PM   #2

I can't help with personal experience, but here are some specs from rvusa.com
https://library.rvusa.com/brochure/11_AlumaLite_C.pdf

https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2011-...n-31wbs-tr4865
99dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 03:40 PM   #3

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Class C

We have a 2005 31 Atlantis pbs class c we purchased in 08 from the original owner. 2005 was about the time HR became part of Monaco Coach. We love ours top quality in everything. Construction of the coach is excellent. Metal roof is a big plus on ours. No leaks in 12 years. All solid wood cabinets, we replaced flooring with real hardwood. Exterior sides are metal also, pop rivited to steel framework, yours should have steel frame also. Holiday Ramblers are top quality coaches. Larry cordell
lecordell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:38 PM   #4

so this rv seems to have aluminum and fiberglass according to specs: body construction
Laminated Sidewall with Fiberglass Skin
Laminated Roof, Seamless Rubber Roof, Lauan,
Aluminum Frame with Foam, and Hard Interior Ceiling
Board (Non-Ducted AC) (23RB)
Laminated Roof, Seamless Rubber Roof, Lauan,
Aluminum Frame with Foam, and Hard Interior Ceiling
Board (Ducted AC) (N/A: 23RB)
Mega Storage Under Bed with Two Exterior Storage
Doors at Sidewall and Rear Wall (23RB Only)
Pass-Through Storage Under Bed with Two Exterior
Storage Doors at Each Sidewall (31SFD)
Large Storage Under Bed with Three Exterior Storage
Doors at Each Sidewall and Rear Wall (28PBS, 31WBS)
Hardboard Vinyl Ceiling
Front Radius Cap Profile
Deluxe Breakaway Exterior Mirrors
Daytime Running Lights
Integrated Rear Bumper
Rear Ladder
Double Entry Steps with Battery Storage Under Step
Rear Wheel Mudflaps
Deluxe Graphics Package
Aluminum Running Boards

Any concerns with a rubber roof and the aluminum sidewalls and frame that I should be looking at or for????
irondeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
class c, holiday rambler