Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-12-2007, 05:03 PM   #1

hi

if the mini cruiser toyota is a C class camper, than maybe someone can help me. I bought a mini cruiser in The Netherlands, Europe. But the manual is missing. So...no idea how to run the grill. Also ther is a problem on cooking ( LPG ) and no one in this country nows how to start the LPG boiler. Can someone get me a manual ?? I can pick it up by FEDEX so no cost for you

best regards from the netherlands

Dutch jack

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-12-2007, 05:03 PM   #2

hi

if the mini cruiser toyota is a C class camper, than maybe someone can help me. I bought a mini cruiser in The Netherlands, Europe. But the manual is missing. So...no idea how to run the grill. Also ther is a problem on cooking ( LPG ) and no one in this country nows how to start the LPG boiler. Can someone get me a manual ?? I can pick it up by FEDEX so no cost for you

best regards from the netherlands

Dutch jack

Old 03-13-2007, 06:12 PM   #3

Well Jack, I'd say for sure you have a Class C. I don't know where you can get a manual but by 'grill' do you mean the cook top stove?

If so, when you turn a burner knob you should hear gas. This sounds very simple but more than one person has had this problem-

Is the propane tank full?

If so, are you sure that the valve flow to the motorhome is turned on? In order to do this it must be turned counter-clockwise. If you get gas to the burners then of course all it takes is a match to light them.

Is the 'boiler' what we would call an oven? It won't work if the stove top burners aren't working.

I hope it's something this simple.
Skip
If interested, come visit us in the iRV2 Chatters chat room. We're there just about every evening from about 8:30pm eastern until about 10:00pm. It's a great bunch of folks!

Skip- Kerrville, TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:13 PM   #4

Oh Jack, regarding the manual, maybe you can contact the manufacturer and see if there is one available through them.

Good luck,
Skip
If interested, come visit us in the iRV2 Chatters chat room. We're there just about every evening from about 8:30pm eastern until about 10:00pm. It's a great bunch of folks!

Skip- Kerrville, TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:49 PM   #5

Hi Skip

the sove ( cook plate on top ) is not the problem. The problem is the oven ( the grill or how ever you call it under the stove ) no one gets this thing on.

The boiler, ho we call it, is the hot water tank, thats heated by LPG ( propaan ? ) from the outside you see a burner. Also here we face problems. Or the whole ting is broken or we are to stupide. The problem in this is that this C class model is not common in Holland. I think I am the only one in this country ho bought this carr. But even afther 25 years the camper is inside in a good condition. I must look for the manufacturer in the USA because it is an imported car.

thanks so far for your help

Dutch jack
Old 03-15-2007, 10:05 AM   #6

Hello Skip

for the stove I have some information. Everyting was glued inside the closed !!

the stove is elixer 16480B including what i call a grill or oven/

the water heater is an atwood G 6 A 3

on both we have a problem because we do not know
how to start them. The stove runs thats I thing a stupide dutch guy can work out.For the rest I am staring on the thing and thats it

the C camper is a 21 ft. RK M324

build by sunland express in Nerrifields. Nishawaka ( were evre this is )

do it say someting to you

Jack
Old 03-15-2007, 06:59 PM   #7

Ford Super Duty Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">the sove ( cook plate on top ) is not the problem. The problem is the oven ( the grill or how ever you call it under the stove ) no one gets this thing on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Jack, I have no idea of what make your stove (oven)is.
But look at the oven knob (front left side I believe) and see if there is a setting called "Pilot" The pilot flame on the ovens I know of has to be lighted by yourself with a flame (match or BBQ flame lighter.

Willis
WilleyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:35 AM   #8

Hello Willis

thanks for your advice, we will try today. The man ho soled me the toyota tolled me that the batery ignition is broken !!! So thanks for the solution I sure you are right.

than we still facing problems to run the hot water. There is a boiler inside the kitchen, and an instalation, rechable from the outside by the door. It says turn on Pilot and pusch the red button. But there is no red button.

Can it be that the hot water burner turns on when you turn the hot water on. ??

Again here they look like I am comming from an other plantet with this camper.

Jack
Old 03-16-2007, 04:04 AM   #9

Jack, Since you posted your request in multiple sub-forums of the iRV2 forum, you are getting "disconnected" responses - -the information you have provided on one thread is not necessarily visible to the viewers of the other thread(s).

You may want to make the following request --
ADMINISTRATOR: Please combine (or cross link) my different threads on this subject.

My signature used to include a link to my personal web-site - - - however:
DavidMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:16 AM   #10

hi David

sorry I do not know what you mean. Is it that if I put it on the forum C models it is anouogh ?

jack
Old 03-16-2007, 02:55 PM   #11

Jack, It is OK to post on different sub-forums - - and sometimes necessary to get the attention of specific audiences.
However, I would suggest you point everyone to a single thread where the reader can see all that has been posted on your subject.

Presently you are asking for the same information on three threads:
<LI>is a mini cruiser Toyota a C class ( in MH-Class C section ) <LI>manual C class camper toyota dolphin or mini cruiser (in MH-Class C section) <LI>manual toyota mini cruiser ( in MH-Problems,Solutions,AfterMarket section)

It is similar to giving three different teams different clues to solve a puzzle. You may not have noticed that one thread has information the others do not have: that leaves those watching a particular thread waiting on you (when you have already answered a question).

My signature used to include a link to my personal web-site - - - however:
DavidMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:20 PM   #12

Ford Super Duty Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Can it be that the hot water burner turns on when you turn the hot water on. ?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No I seriously doubt that. The hot water heater on mine holds about 23 liters. It is heated by propane (LP) only. There is a rocker type switch with a red light by it. By turning on the switch the propne is turned on and the pilot lights. When the water comes up to temperature the red light goes out. It does take a bit of time to heat 23 liters of water. Unlike the oven the water heater pilot lights when the heater is turned on.

Willis

WilleyB is offline   Reply With Quote