RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-27-2018, 05:00 PM   #1

It's ordered and it's a 2020

My wife and I went to Van City in Las Vegas to see the Leisure Travel Van. They were having a small RV show and Don 'the legend" Klassen from Leisure Travel Van was there to answer any and all questions about the RV.

First Van City is one incredible dealership. It was the best buying experience I have ever had. All the people at the dealership actually like what they do and it shows.

Now to the really good stuff. My wife and I were interested in the Unity Murphy Bed or the Unity FX. The MB was amazing. The recliners were even nicer then I thought they would be. Yes they are slow as far as the extension feature. The interior lay out of the MB is so well done. I love the big TV and the bathroom area is as nice as some homes I have been in. The FX is a totally different interior. We both loved how you have two different areas you can sit, relax or sleep in. The bathroom is smaller then the MB unit but still big enough to be able to do every thing you need to do in that area. My wife and I both agreed the large bathroom in the MB was very nice but a lot of wasted space ( I was shocked she felt that way) She really liked the floor plan of the FX and said it made the RV feel much bigger then the Unity Murphy Bed. Plus as she said " the FX has two tv's so she doesn't have to watch sports all the time"

We ended up ordering a 2020 Unity FX. Yes a 2020. The new 2019 Mercedes Cab Chassis will be put into the production in March of 2019. The new Cab Chassis will have the same cab as the 2019 Mercedes Sprinter Van. The new 2020 Unity goes into production in June of 2019. We will be taking delivery in Sept of 2019 because my wife retires then and it is her retirement present. It will be really hard to have to wait that long but it will be worth it.

bimmerdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-29-2018, 12:11 PM   #2

Wow, that is a testament to the virtues of patience. Good on you for delaying your gratification and getting exactly what you wanted.

Old 10-29-2018, 12:17 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by abby8242 View Post
Wow, that is a testament to the virtues of patience. Good on you for delaying your gratification and getting exactly what you wanted.
Thank you. It was hard to not just buy one now but for my wife and I it works best to get it ordered but wait till next Sept.
Old 10-29-2018, 08:34 PM   #4

Congrats!

We bought our Unity CB from Van City last July. They are indeed a class act and LTV is a top notch coach!

What colors/options did you choose? We are White Suede exterior, Fog with Sierra Maple interior. Ours was actually a customer order that was cancelled, so we didn't have to wait quite as long. It just happened to be exactly what we were looking for so we were able to step in and take over the build slot.
spuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 08:46 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuds View Post
Congrats!

We bought our Unity CB from Van City last July. They are indeed a class act and LTV is a top notch coach!

What colors/options did you choose? We are White Suede exterior, Fog with Sierra Maple interior. Ours was actually a customer order that was cancelled, so we didn't have to wait quite as long. It just happened to be exactly what we were looking for so we were able to step in and take over the build slot.
Thank you. You did get lucky. Congrats on your new LTV. We went with graphic exterior. Cabinets are Sierra Maple. Counter tops carbon. Upholstery coal.
Old 07-30-2019, 08:51 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Hello,

Presently getting numbers to purchase a 2019 or 2020 Unity CB. MSRP is showing ~ $155K depending on options.

Curious what discount off MSRP has been experienced with the desirable LTV Unity models?

Always great to be able to have a look into one's future.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:43 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerdog View Post
Thank you. You did get lucky. Congrats on your new LTV. We went with graphic exterior. Cabinets are Sierra Maple. Counter tops carbon. Upholstery coal.
Congrats on the new Unity. My wife and I took possession of a 2019 Unity MB 32 days ago. We ordered the Graphite exterior, Cabinets are Sierra Maple. Counter tops carbon. Upholstery coal. We are enjoying it a lot.
MorrieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:04 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerdog View Post
Thank you. It was hard to not just buy one now but for my wife and I it works best to get it ordered but wait till next Sept.
How are you liking the Unity? I'm torn between the FX and the Rear Lounge.
Wisdmhilites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enerserve View Post
Hello,

Presently getting numbers to purchase a 2019 or 2020 Unity CB. MSRP is showing ~ $155K depending on options.

Curious what discount off MSRP has been experienced with the desirable LTV Unity models?

Always great to be able to have a look into one's future.
Did you ever find out what discount off MSRP to expect (hope for)?
Wisdmhilites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 10:38 PM   #10
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
Best of luck with it. When you get a chance post some pictures for all to see.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:48 AM   #11

Going from memory, I think that Leisure Travel Vans used to offer models on the Ford E350/E450 chassis.

I'm curious as to are they ever going to add the Ford E-Series chassis choice back into their line?
Phil G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 07:43 PM   #12

We have a 2019 Leisure Wonder front twin beds. We enjoy the quality and layout. Best of luck and happy travels!!!