Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 06-17-2014, 11:55 AM   #1
Question Loading Suggestions

This might be questions best answered by the lady RVers out there.

I'm getting ready to load our Forest River Lexington 26' MH. I've put that latex type drawer liner in all the drawers and cabinets.

How and where do you suggest I place plates, drinking glasses, pots/pans, etc? I am quirky about drinking coffee out of plastic cups so I got some ceramic ones from the local dollar store. What is the best way to stow them so they don't clank and rattle?

How and where is the best place to stow a drip coffee maker and maybe a small toaster oven?

I'm sure to have more questions later.

Lexi2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-18-2014, 08:19 AM   #2
Ford Super Duty Owner
Don't know the layout in yours but we have deep drawer at floor level for pots/pans. Under sink is another good place. Cups on cuphooks. Coffee maker and toaster on floor under table while on the road.

2002 Four Winds Infinity 37', 2 slides, F53 with V10, 22,500# chassis, CHF. 4 of us and a German sheperd.
hochmuth1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 01:37 AM   #3
Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I bought a set of Correl dishes because I like real plates and bowls. I have ceramic coffee mugs too.

I put my dishes in cupboard over sink ..I don't like the hooks so just set everything on the nonslip foam shelf liner and cut smaller pieces to nest between plates and bowls. I've never had an issue.

I switched from carafe coffee maker to a Keurig w a personal KCup so I can use my own coffee and loose leaf teas. Less chance of breaking and fast and perfect cup every time. That sits on my counter w an industrial grade hook and loop to help ensure it doesn't move around.

Pots and pans go on floor level cupboard under my fridge. I nest those w the nonslip liner too. It helps w noise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TheDogNPonyShow - Bellingham WA USA
Road Home of BlackFyre Arabians & Belgian Shepherds
"Love what you do, Do what you LOVE!"

2006 Four Winds 28A, Ford V10, E450 Toad 2000 Geo Tracker.
DogNPonyshow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 06:15 PM   #4
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I have ways stowed the dishes on the non slip stuff and even cut pieces to go between each are and bowl. Some cups on hooks others just im the cabinet. Toaster, coffee pot, teapot stowed in a cabinet they fit in. Pots and pans fit nice under sink.
Getting ready to hit the road, But still getting answers. So thanks for the help! 2006 Winnebago Sightseer 29R Ford F53. Roadmaster Eagle 8000. 2001 Ford F150 7700 4x4. Still shopping for toad brakes. FMCA F286179
bobandshaz is offline   Reply With Quote