Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 10-29-2014, 08:03 PM   #1
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club

I purchased a Class C - 1990 Ford Fleetwood Jamboree Searcher this past July. I realize it is 24 years old, however not in bad shape. The cosmetic TLC needed was done July/Aug. My question is, are there manuals available and if so, where?

I have searched the internet and can not find manuals - both for the camper and the van. The manuals on the net will show - "Page Not Available' or "will not load"!

Bobw14612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-29-2014, 08:48 PM   #2
Ford Super Duty Owner
I am in the same situation with a 1989 Fleetwood Tioga. The only thing I have been able to get from Fleetwood was the original sales brochure about my model so at least I was able to see what size the tanks were and what options were available. Send an email to Fleetwood and see if they have it for your model... It's a start.

Rick and Mimi
1989 Class C Fleetwood Tioga, 26 ft on an E350 Frame
Toad: 2000 Dodge Dakota 4x4.
RBeau1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 09:12 PM   #3

Gulf Streamers Club
Unfortunately most RV owner's manuals are pretty useless. They are generic in nature to cover all legal liability issues and little else. If you hope to get details of where the fuse panel is and what each circuit covers, it's usually not there. You might learn a lot of information by looking at manuals for other RVs. Winnebago has a pretty complete set and their manuals available for download and are better than most.
Operator Manuals

You might also look here:
Manuals - 1989 & older - RVing-The Midwest Connection

Since most systems and appliances are made by only a few manufacturers, Write down the make and model of each component in your RV. Then you can search on line for manuals, troubleshooting guides, and parts lists. You can start here:
Service Documents and Manuals

Your Class C is probably on a Ford E350 chassis. A quick Google search shows numerous sources of repair guides for the chassis.
1990 Ford E-250 Econoline Repair Manual Online
Ford E350 Econoline Repair Manual - Service Manual - Chilton Haynes - 1994 1995 1990 1986 1987 1989 1993 1984 94 95 90 86 87 89 93 84 - PartsGeek.com
Ford Econoline E-350 Repair Manual from Haynes

Good luck. Once you find the manuals you'll have lots to read!

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is offline   Reply With Quote