Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-03-2015, 03:10 PM   #1

NeXus RV "Back Home in Indiana"

I don't work for NeXus, just a happy customer who offered to let people know about this summer's event in Elkhart, "Back Home in Indiana" Th 8/13 to Su 8/16. The company will be hosting a dinner, a wine and cheese party, a free hour of service work and are inviting their vendors to offer presentations. Other social activities are up to the attendees. NeXus can accomodate 8 campers at their factory with elect. only hookups, the rest will be staying at Elkhart C.G. a few minutes away. Please pm me if you're interested in attending and want more info. AbbyArts

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-02-2015, 04:28 PM   #2

Thor Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Looking at the new Bentley the are putting out. Have been talking to Karan about the rig. Can find much info on Nexus can you help?

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum

Old 07-04-2015, 08:37 AM   #3

You can join our e-group

If you send me your email I can add you to our unaffiliated with NeXus Owners E-Mail Group of about 24 owners. There's a Rally planned at the factory this August too. I don't think any of us have the Bentleys but by and large we are happy with our purchases. All of us have had this or that break or go wrong as with any coach, a few of us have had more major issues but NeXus has taken care of every problem people had. Karen was my rep and I think the world of her. Just know that when you buy custom, you are your own general contractor, QC at the factory at pick up depends largely on you to do your own inspection or have an independent company in Elkhart do it for you before you leave there. I stayed a week to make sure everything worked right. I have had the 25P for a year now and am super happy.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:15 AM   #4

Thor Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Going to factory on July 16 to take a look at the Bentley. All ideas are helpful?

Old 07-08-2015, 08:10 PM   #5

We received an email about the rally but unfortunately we will not be able to attend. We would love to be affiliated with the Nexus owners email group!!
Old 07-10-2015, 04:45 PM   #6

Ferg182 and Sunshine23, I believe I got Ferg182 email and added it to the NeXus egroup, let me know if you're getting our emails, and Sunshine please send or PM me your e-address and I will add you to our very helpful NeXus egroup. Reminder, as not everyone was informed, that there is a "Back Home in Indiana" Rally planned at the factory toward the end of August. A couple from the egroup are planning it in conjunction w/ NeXus.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:10 PM   #7

Thor Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Yes, I'm getting the emails. Thanks, I just sent an email to everyone about my trip next week to Nexus!