Originally Posted by Neptuneslair
I bought a 2015 Winnebago(Minnie Winnie) 25B and while camping over the weekend the pressure relief valve went off on the propane tank. This was full when I bought it. It was extremely hot over the weekend and the generator never was turned off (Air conditioning). The generator and the propane tank are right next to each other....Tank got extremely hot...this happened 2 times....had to open LP compartment and run a fan to cool tank....this seemed to work...It was 98 degrees out and extremely humid...also we were parked in a tallish grass field.)not much air moving under the motorhome...How can I prevent this issue??
That is not normal.
Have the propane sysyem checked by a professional.
(Or only camp when it's cooler.)