Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-06-2011, 08:17 PM   #1

Seats for a class c

Hello All! A friend of mine (who's not great at turning wrenches) has just bought a 23' Econoline Shasta Revere RV. He has asked me to help him locate some seats for him. I don't live near him anymore so I can't just go over and take a look at it. It sounds like he's looking for some used seats in good shape. I know they rotate around to use when the rv is parked. I am wondering if the seat would unbolt from the swivel mechanism and be able to be used in a variety of rv's. If it is the case that rv seats are universal, I would think that a much larger selection would be available to him instead of looking at seats taylored to his specific rig. Does anyone know if these seats would be a universal design and if so, any idea where I could find a good pair for my friend?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-06-2011, 08:34 PM   #2

Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
He would need to measure the distance between the bolts on the base plate. Then go to the local junk yard to find a set that will match the pattern. He also could go to Flexsteel seats? to order a new set

Old 06-08-2011, 10:31 AM   #3

Where is your friend located? I have a set of four seats out of my unit that were in good shape but the DW did not like the green color. I'm in NJ and I will sell them cheap. They do not have any bases because I used them for my new seats. I have two captain chairs and two barrel chairs. Let me know. JKaz
Old 06-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #4

Thanks Kaz442! My friend's in California. I imagine with the shipping it would not be very cheap, too bad!
Old 06-13-2011, 10:43 PM   #5

RV Motorhome Captains Chair Seat Covers

Going to eventually order a set of these seat covers for the seats in my class C.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:37 PM   #6

i have one captain seat i took out of my class c. if interested let me know. raymond e mail goldmanrgoldmab@aol.com