Originally Posted by nightriderrv
You would need a amp meter that reads 12volt amps it a clamp on style and when the switch is turned on the meter will read how much amps are being used. Also when the switch burns out have you touched the pump motor to see if it really hot.
Hi, thanks for help. The pump switch actually started working again by itself after being switched off for 4 days, and now the pump works, so I do not know what the problem is. But now the fridge is not working properly- it's a propane fridge and when it is on propane then the light inside is switching on and off by itself. Do you think it might be a problem with the propane burner?