Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-14-2006, 09:31 AM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Significant Features

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> Large, rear storage trunk on 28P, 29T and 31C floorplans
<LI> 80-inch interior height in the galley/lounge areas on 28P, 29T and 31C models
<LI> Six floorplans ranging in length from 22 to 31 feet
<LI> Available on a Ford or a Chevy/Workhorse chassis 28P and 29T feature optional dinette slideout rooms
<LI> 27-inch TV in the front entertainment center – optional (not available on 22B model)
<LI> Available DVD player and Home Theater Sound System (not available on 22B model)
<LI> Large underbed storage on 24V and 26A floorplans
<LI> Thick, fiberglass roof design that features ducted roof air
<LI> Easy-care vinyl flooring throughout the lounge and galley
<LI> Exterior accessory package that includes a ladder, painted/steel running boards and storage compartment insert covers (on 29T and 31C models)[/list]Introducing the all-new 2007 Winnebago Access!
This entry-level Class C motor home offers great value in a convenient userfriendly design. Offering six floorplans that range in length from 22 to 31 feet, there's a model that's perfect for everyone!

Built on either a Ford or Chevy/Workhorse chassis, each floorplan offers a fully equipped galley, including a microwave, three-burner range top, double-door refrigerator/freezer and a double sink; bathroom and sleeping accommodations, including an area above
the cab for a bed or an optional entertainment center if you prefer.

Floorplan highlights of the 2007 Winnebago Access include the 22B that features a large, rear bath that runs the width of the coach, an in-line galley and sofa opposite of the dinette. The 24V offers a rear corner bed, large wardrobe next to the bathroom and swivel/slide lounge chair for relaxing. The 26A features roominess with a front 20-inch dinette slideout, large angled galley, rear corner bed and a spacious rear trunk with a recessed storage system that can hold anything from ice and beverages to wet swimsuits after a day on the lake.

You'll love the 28P with a unique bedroom design, while the 28P and 29T both offer an available U-shaped dinette and optional slideout room. The 29T also offers a handy L-shaped galley and queen bed. Lastly, the 31C features spaciousness with a front sofa/dinette slideout room, and a shirt closet with a convenient countertop above for folding clothes.

The new Winnebago Access also features a 13,500 BTU air conditioner for those hot days and a 25,000 BTU furnace on the 22B and 24V and a 30,000 BTU furnace on the 26A, 28P, 29T and 31C when it's a little cool.

For more information on the exciting new Winnebago Access, visit Winnebago Industries.

Available Models:

22B
24V
26A
28P
29T
31C
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-14-2006, 09:31 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Significant Features

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> Large, rear storage trunk on 28P, 29T and 31C floorplans
<LI> 80-inch interior height in the galley/lounge areas on 28P, 29T and 31C models
<LI> Six floorplans ranging in length from 22 to 31 feet
<LI> Available on a Ford or a Chevy/Workhorse chassis 28P and 29T feature optional dinette slideout rooms
<LI> 27-inch TV in the front entertainment center – optional (not available on 22B model)
<LI> Available DVD player and Home Theater Sound System (not available on 22B model)
<LI> Large underbed storage on 24V and 26A floorplans
<LI> Thick, fiberglass roof design that features ducted roof air
<LI> Easy-care vinyl flooring throughout the lounge and galley
<LI> Exterior accessory package that includes a ladder, painted/steel running boards and storage compartment insert covers (on 29T and 31C models)[/list]Introducing the all-new 2007 Winnebago Access!
This entry-level Class C motor home offers great value in a convenient userfriendly design. Offering six floorplans that range in length from 22 to 31 feet, there's a model that's perfect for everyone!

Built on either a Ford or Chevy/Workhorse chassis, each floorplan offers a fully equipped galley, including a microwave, three-burner range top, double-door refrigerator/freezer and a double sink; bathroom and sleeping accommodations, including an area above
the cab for a bed or an optional entertainment center if you prefer.

Floorplan highlights of the 2007 Winnebago Access include the 22B that features a large, rear bath that runs the width of the coach, an in-line galley and sofa opposite of the dinette. The 24V offers a rear corner bed, large wardrobe next to the bathroom and swivel/slide lounge chair for relaxing. The 26A features roominess with a front 20-inch dinette slideout, large angled galley, rear corner bed and a spacious rear trunk with a recessed storage system that can hold anything from ice and beverages to wet swimsuits after a day on the lake.

You'll love the 28P with a unique bedroom design, while the 28P and 29T both offer an available U-shaped dinette and optional slideout room. The 29T also offers a handy L-shaped galley and queen bed. Lastly, the 31C features spaciousness with a front sofa/dinette slideout room, and a shirt closet with a convenient countertop above for folding clothes.

The new Winnebago Access also features a 13,500 BTU air conditioner for those hot days and a 25,000 BTU furnace on the 22B and 24V and a 30,000 BTU furnace on the 26A, 28P, 29T and 31C when it's a little cool.

For more information on the exciting new Winnebago Access, visit Winnebago Industries.

Available Models:

22B
24V
26A
28P
29T
31C
Old 05-14-2006, 05:04 PM   #3

DriVer - went to the Winnie site but couldn't find it.

By the way, how is it that Chevy/Workhorse is in bold and Ford isn't. Your bias coming through again by some chance?
Old 05-14-2006, 07:39 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dleslie125:
By the way, how is it that Chevy/Workhorse is in bold and Ford isn't. Your bias coming through again by some chance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well it's either that or its the fact that we appreciate that Workhorse is one of our sponsors and they do a lot for us, like help pay the freight. This year for the National Rally, like the last, they are providing all our attendees with quality badge holders and other nice stuff.

I hope to see you there!

PS: It's nice to hear from you again. A few days ago I was wondering what happened to dleslie125. I was going to write you. You must've been on the road.

Regardless I don't think that Ford has anything to worry about in Class C chassis sales, they seem to be doing very well.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:27 AM   #5

DriVer, you must be pulling our legs.... -there's no such thing as an Access on the Winnie site.
Old 05-15-2006, 04:38 AM   #6
Administrator Emeritus

The post from Driver is from an official Winnebago news release....

There are indeed two new models,one in Winnebago's stable and one in Itasca's stable.

Winnebago's web site is not up to date with 2007 models,but if you check Lazy Days and Lichtsinn's, they are listed there....

Lichtsinn's site even show pictures, as they have it in stock.....
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 05:14 AM   #7

Hmmm.... -must be my computer with a problem I guess. Or I'm not clicking the correct hot button.
I've visited the Lichtsinn and Winnie sites twice today and neither one shows an '07 Access.
Tom
Old 05-15-2006, 05:46 AM   #8

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by troth:
Hmmm.... -must be my computer with a problem I guess. Or I'm not clicking the correct hot button.
I've visited the Lichtsinn and Winnie sites twice today and neither one shows an '07 Access.
Tom
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same for me. I also tried Lazy Days - nothing there either. Strange isn't it. At first I thought maybe they were talking about an expansion of the Aspect but that doesn't appear to be the case.

By the way DriVer, one would have thought that your constant plugging of Workhorse would be restricted to the WCC forum. IMO, and that of some others I have chatted with, the value of your product input is questionable since you always appear to be an unabashed WCC and Winnie cheer leader.

We are in the process of buying a park model (provided the deal doesn't fall through) and thus may be downsizing in the next year or so. We've looked at the View and Aspect and thus found a report of a new C Class of interest. Having said that, when it comes to evaluating such products, I'm sorry to inform you that your comments, given that they are little more than advertising for a forum sponsor, will be considered to be of little or no value.
Old 05-15-2006, 07:35 AM   #9

It's the same game every year abouy this time. '07s hitting the lots and no info to be found online.

rvtradeonline netted a few Accesses, one from Harrison RV for example:

'07 Access at Harrison

Love that underbed basement. Always loved it on the Gulfstreams that have it. (Endura 6316 for example)

Perhaps Access will fill the slot used by the "Minnie Winnie" last year? Outlook will continue on as it was?

tderonne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 09:16 AM   #10
Administrator Emeritus

In regard to the news release, I was the one that saw the news release and sent it to Driver as it pertained to Class "C" information...Many Class "C"'s are put on Workhorse and Ford chassis...

I am also the one that posted recently that I had seen the units on the L/Days and the Lichtsinn site....my bad....Too many names that start with "A" I guess.....I made that mistake....I apologize.

While I can understand there being "product" and "manufacturer" bashing, I would sincerely appreciate the "personal" bashes remaining either in an email or private message format.
We all are entitled to our own opinion,even of one another.....What I don't think proper and in meeting with the TOS of this web site is the "airing" of those opinions in a public forum.
Thank you ALL for your participation in this site,please excuse the "editorial" comments....

Respectfully,

Bob Gregory
Old 05-15-2006, 12:14 PM   #11

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Just fyi, the data on the Winnebago Access and the Itasca Impulse is now up on the Winnebago site. Look down at the bottom left corner under 'Available 2007 Models' once you've selected either Winnebago or Itasca.

2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD
cbeierl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 06:17 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dleslie125:
I'm sorry to inform you that your comments, given that they are little more than advertising for a forum sponsor, will be considered to be of little or no value. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>A little bold type may just be the catalyst that brings people's attention to the fact that they now have a choice where previously none existed.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:13 AM   #13

Gee, we are in TO and about to board The Canadian for a roundtrip to Vancouver over the next 16 days (have the triple bedroom in the Park Car - last one on the train - lounge and dome).

Anyway DriVer, I have to hand it to you. For a Workhorse and Winnie evangelist, that is an interesting reply. I just wonder what would happen if Ford suddenly starting funding a forum like Workhorse does? No, I don't even have to guess the answer to that question.

DL
Old 05-16-2006, 03:38 AM   #14
Administrator Emeritus

Well Don,maybe I can answer that one for you....Ford would be in bold too!!