Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 04-11-2012, 04:54 PM   #1
Winnebago Owners Club
Water Leak

2001 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31C

we have a water leak that we are not sure where it is coming from. The water is in the bedroom near the back wall, under the bed.

I do not see where water has come down the wall from the back window. I am wondering if there are pipes from either the shower or kitchen sink that run along back there?? OR is it coming from the back wall?

We had water back there March 25 when we came home from a trip, dried out the moho. We thought it might have come up from underneath as we hit a huge storm coming home.

Took it back out last weekend and more water. Someone mentioned that by moving it again, it may have disturbed water inthe walls, but that doesn't sound right to me.

Anyone have any insight??

rf4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-11-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
where is your fresh water tank and pump? did it rain this time out? just trying to narrow my idea's. also was it hooked up to water or was it on the fresh water tank and was it over filled?

Time is life! money is just a tool. how much of your life is a tool worth?

Dwayne & Shara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
Winnebago Owners Club
We were dry camping. It may have been overfilled before we left, but not this much water.
Fresh water fill is on back end drivers side. I would have to look under it again to see where the tank and pump are.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:50 AM   #4
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
we have 31 ft winnie model H. The drain and pump are under the bed. Don't know if yours is configured that way but I would check.
jimlaurielucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
We had a 2003 Mini Winnie 24V.It drove me nuts tring to find a similar leak.The water was never in the bathroom but on the bedroom floor, then on the floor in front of the stove,then in front of the frige. End find ,I took the access panel bottom front of the shower off,4 phillips screws.There was a cold water (T) feed that went to the shower and the toilet. The (T) was loose.I hand tightened the T and my majical leak was no more.
jims1966302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #6
I have a 34 ft gulf stream and am having the same issue! The floor is wet in the back bedroom, it's only about the last 2 feet of the RV. Not sure what to do... Or even know what to check. It poured Thursday and Friday. So I think it's from the rain, but not sure where we would check.
StacyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #7
Winnebago Owners Club
Mystery solved - thanks Breed - it was the water pump. Had a mechanic fix it and a couple of other issues.

leak, water