Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Workkamping & Volunteering
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-16-2007, 06:20 AM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Location: Back in Philly for the fall heading to Sunshine before the snow flies
Hi folks, my wife and I are setting out FT after Christmas. I've got 40 plus years of construction experience 30 + as a superintendent/project manager. If any of you have a campground expansion
or are building a RV structure, I can save you a lot of money by managing the project for you. My requirements are warm/sunny area, place with hookups to park and a mutually agreeable compensation depending in the complexity and requirements of the project. I'm willing to forward my resume. Thanks,
hondo122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-16-2007, 06:20 AM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
Hi folks, my wife and I are setting out FT after Christmas. I've got 40 plus years of construction experience 30 + as a superintendent/project manager. If any of you have a campground expansion
or are building a RV structure, I can save you a lot of money by managing the project for you. My requirements are warm/sunny area, place with hookups to park and a mutually agreeable compensation depending in the complexity and requirements of the project. I'm willing to forward my resume. Thanks,
Old 12-16-2007, 07:59 AM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
All ready retired. Looking to supplement income as I'm only 60. Need to make the money last a while.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:31 PM   #4

Mid Atlantic Campers
Mike, I hope we'll see you in FLA this winter, DW retires in Jan.

2007 National RV Pacifica 36'
Jestme13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 05:33 AM   #5
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Hey Steve, tell Patty we wish here well in her retierment!! Also if she does not already know how great it is from you, tell her I said 47 days retired and still think it's the best thing to happen, and I have not yet looked back once !!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 05:47 AM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Steve, we are heading to Waveland MS to help on some Katrina projects, people are still hurting down there. Middle of Feb heading to Port St Lucie to see some family. From there it's KW to middle of March. Where will you be?