Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Workkamping & Volunteering
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-12-2017, 11:39 AM   #1

Question before I post something

We work for an excellent company who is looking for couples with an RV/Camper to work. I can give the details. This is a paying job, not workamper job, where you live onsite. Let me know if this is allowed and I will post the job offer for my boss. He's awesome person. I don't want to get kicked off the forum for doing something not allowed. THX
BillyandKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-12-2017, 10:45 PM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
B&K..... just sent you a PM.
2004 Element
JFXG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 08:13 AM   #3

Well it must be OK since nobody said otherwise:

Sitewatch security company hiring for 24/7 gate guard job, 2 ppl, must have RV. Live on site, near Pearsall, TX. Job should last 2-3 months. $150. Job will begin in 6 days. Call or email Todd 903-520-0510, todd@sitewatchusa.com

Sitewatch is also looking for a 24/7 two-person crew with RV to work/live on site, around Kenedy, TX. Long-term gate. $150. Call or email Todd 903-520-0510, todd@sitewatchusa.com

(For any further information, contact Todd) We have been working seasonally for this company for 6 years. They are the best. We are full-time RVers.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:33 PM   #4

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyandKris View Post
Well it must be OK since nobody said otherwise:

Sitewatch security company hiring for 24/7 gate guard job, 2 ppl, must have RV. Live on site, near Pearsall, TX. Job should last 2-3 months. $150. Job will begin in 6 days. Call or email Todd 903-520-0510, todd@sitewatchusa.com

Sitewatch is also looking for a 24/7 two-person crew with RV to work/live on site, around Kenedy, TX. Long-term gate. $150. Call or email Todd 903-520-0510, todd@sitewatchusa.com

(For any further information, contact Todd) We have been working seasonally for this company for 6 years. They are the best. We are full-time RVers.

150.00 a day? Week? Month? Propane available and/or full hookups? I will be looking for something like this in September/October. Thanks
Old 03-16-2017, 09:27 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV-Writer View Post
150.00 a day? Week? Month? Propane available and/or full hookups? I will be looking for something like this in September/October. Thanks
$150/day/24 hr You are supplied electricity via diesel generator and a sewer system. No propane. We use oil electric heaters mostly. You are basically living for free on site and you can't go anywhere much so you save a lot of money! Contact Todd and he will fill you in. You will work basically as Independent Contractor (DBA) and you will need to buy your uniform shirts. I think they are like $5 or something. All else is supplied.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:55 PM   #6

Do the pay with a 1099
ransil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 08:35 PM   #7

Old 04-09-2017, 08:01 AM   #8

Job openings coming up

As of 4/9/17: Sitewatch is hiring Gate Guards in South Texas. Singles or couples. 12 or 24 hour gates. RV or no RV. Full or Part time. Long and short term gates available. Must be able to pass background check. Apply at Home | SiteWatch | Gate Guard services for the Oil & Gas Industry or call/text 903-520-0510 for any further details.