Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Full-Timers
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis45 View Post
You win the prize.
Please provide your banking information to claim your prize.
LOL!!
Shaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-09-2012, 01:16 PM   #30

Ok so I think I have found what is wrong with my pictures...... Microsoft support was no help at all, except for that there is a problem with this sites photo uploader...because Windows 8 auto rotates photos uploaded to it for your viewing pleasure.... but doesn't let you see how it really is...so that means that it uploads to sites like these in its original form without the option to rotate it first...and no option to shut this function off...if anyone knows about such things I would appreciate the help.... stupid Windows...
Old 12-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #31

Just pulled into Denver and it's 21F.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #32

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaker
Its great finding out where all of you are, I would so love to be in some of the warmer places. We are supposed to get more snow today, there is already about 3 feet on the ground. Here's a couple pics from this morning....hopefully they are straight this morning. I'm still trying to figure out this new Windows 8, the pics are auto straightened on the screen until I post them, then they are sideways again.....
Are youth Australia? Is that what it looks like to be up side down? Gravity backwards.
4Knights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
Ok so I think I have found what is wrong with my pictures...... Microsoft support was no help at all, except for that there is a problem with this sites photo uploader...because Windows 8 auto rotates photos uploaded to it for your viewing pleasure.... but doesn't let you see how it really is...so that means that it uploads to sites like these in its original form without the option to rotate it first...and no option to shut this function off...if anyone knows about such things I would appreciate the help.... stupid Windows...
Shaker, have you tried the preview post button? The pics shoulod show there.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:15 PM   #34

I know you guys that are in cold weather probably can't believe we're using our a/c in central FL, but we especially need it during the day even though it's only 80. Ours died this morning, so we're sitting under ceiling fans, which we have in every room, until we can call someone tomorrow to have it replaced. It's 20 yrs. old, so I'm sure there's no fixing it, and we knew this day was coming. We were trying to get every minute of life out of it we could. At least this didn't happen in the summer. We'd have to move to a campground as there's no way to live through this in the summer.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #35

Dennis45, I didn't see anything there to edit or rotate a pic, but I wil lokk again and see if I missed something, it wouldn't be the first time

Dance Chick, I'm not for temps much over 20 (68), so I feel for you. I hope you get that fixed very soon!
Old 12-13-2012, 03:54 AM   #36

Mid Atlantic Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdennislee View Post
Was minus 34 F when I left Glennallen, AK on Friday. In SoCal now, where its 68.

I miss AK, not because of the weather, just too much traffic and way too many people here in SoCal.

Almost 5 times as many people here in Orange County CA as there is in the whole state of AK.
Wow, do you had a campground with full hook up there? How was the way back thru Canada? Did you need snow chains?

We'll stay in Anchorage and today we got snow.
Chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:43 PM   #37

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Flew down this time.

Brought the MH down last November and kept it in the lower 48.

I've been here in Anaheim since August on business.

August, September and part of October just unbearable due to the heat.

Didn't need the chains in November when I came down.
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote