Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Full-Timers
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-20-2012, 07:11 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to markwho40 Send a message via Yahoo to markwho40 Send a message via Skype™ to markwho40
got question i need help with

since im new to fulltime rving and just got my own winnebago since monday dec. 17th id like to really here from other fulltimers on whats good ways to decorate and do to my inside of my rv to make it more at home and looking nice and really want to here from others that made there rv a nice home with anything good please thanks
markwho40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #2

WELL, I really like the Far Eastern interior design - lotsa bamboo curtains, the neat little LOOooooow dining table, and take yer shoes off outside...

Do you REALLY want others to design/decorate YOUR RV interior for you?
Gary - K7GLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:19 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to markwho40 Send a message via Yahoo to markwho40 Send a message via Skype™ to markwho40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary - K7GLD View Post
WELL, I really like the Far Eastern interior design - lotsa bamboo curtains, the neat little LOOooooow dining table, and take yer shoes off outside...

Do you REALLY want others to design/decorate YOUR RV interior for you?
no i just like all the ideas others did to there rv because i have 36ft rv and lots of fun to decorating
Old 12-20-2012, 07:25 PM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
For starters find ya one of these - and a place to put it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4240758138.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	629.6 KB
ID:	30794

We've been gathering little things like this - 1 tub max for holidays and the seasons just for the very reason you asked.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
For starters find ya one of these - and a place to put it.

We've been gathering little things like this - 1 tub max for holidays and the seasons just for the very reason you asked.
sorry but i dont see the pic so what is it and thanks ive got christmas lights from front to back and got pics hung up thats fare as i got so fare and next month get some more stuff
Old 12-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Can't imagine why you can't see the pic. It is a Christmas Tree about 18" high.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:51 PM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Can't imagine why you can't see the pic. It is a Christmas Tree about 18" high.
after i sent my message i saw pic but i do have a xmas tree but got to cats that are still kittens and not adult cats yet and my cats will wreck my tree but what you think of a coffee table to put in front of my couch
Old 12-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #8

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
There are several folding coffee tables out there - haven't decided on which - but Annie says we're getting one - so we are and that's that. Here is one.
http://rvfurniture.com/oscom/catalog...cjkk50nsrtkas2
Old 12-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #9

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
There are several folding coffee tables out there - haven't decided on which - but Annie says we're getting one - so we are and that's that. Here is one.
http://rvfurniture.com/oscom/catalog...cjkk50nsrtkas2
thanks because im looking for one with a couple of drawers in it
Old 12-20-2012, 08:19 PM   #10

National RV Owners Club
We installed a small over head fan in the bed room.(as long as we don't jump up and down on the bed we will not hit our heads on it).
It has a remolt and it will go in eather directions, it has three speeds and is verry quite.
We only use it in the summer when it is realy hot because if we use the M.H. fan it makes too much noice so this way we stay cool and have it nice and quit.
Just a thought.
Walter5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #11

We decorated each rig to what we liked, and changed it at least once. Let yerself go!
https://davenola.blogspot.com/
CampDaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #12

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Walter View Post
We installed a small over head fan in the bed room.(as long as we don't jump up and down on the bed we will not hit our heads on it).
It has a remolt and it will go in eather directions, it has three speeds and is verry quite.
We only use it in the summer when it is realy hot because if we use the M.H. fan it makes too much noice so this way we stay cool and have it nice and quit.
Just a thought.
im 6'2 tall so a fan any where would be not good for me but id like to know have you any ideas on fake plants i can put in my rv
Old 12-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #13

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CampDaven
We decorated each rig to what we liked, and changed it at least once. Let yerself go!
X 2 - and as anyone with an RV knows - the only limit on things for decorating, maintaining, modifying and personalizing you home on wheels is your bank account.

Google RV furniture or RV just about anything and lose yourself. Buying one is only the beginning. Then the fun begins.
Happy Holidays to All!
Old 12-22-2012, 06:44 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwho40 View Post
since im new to fulltime rving and just got my own winnebago since monday dec. 17th id like to really here from other fulltimers on whats good ways to decorate and do to my inside of my rv to make it more at home and looking nice and really want to here from others that made there rv a nice home with anything good please thanks
How about posting some INSIDE pics of your RV to better give us an idea of space, style of cabinets etc?

Our NorthTrail was decorated with a Nautical Theme for over a year. Now I changed that to a northern-forest/wildlife theme. Nice pictures of wildlife and as added touches fake pine branches and real pine cones. The old ugly brown boarder that came with the RV was covered with a more colorful Nature oriented border picturing pine cones and pine branches. The fleece throws (small lap blankets) have wildlife on them. Somehow it gives the RV a more cozy feel than the Nautical theme did.