Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > Boondocking
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-18-2014, 03:08 PM   #15

My only comment is Boon docking is a state of mine... Good luck searching out permission..

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-03-2014, 09:31 PM   #16

Boondocking is not allowed in Lake Havasu City. City ordnances require you must be in an established park or private lot with the proper hookups. So don't park overnight at Walmart, because Havasu city has a very effective police force, and they will ask you to leave in the middle of the night. I rent a private 1/2 acre lot with hookups. I don't get bothered because I have hookups and my rv is hidden from street view. Best Boondocking sites are south of the city in Parker and LA Pez county. There also a lot of dry camping site just a few miles north of town where you can camp all winter.

Old 01-09-2015, 05:17 PM   #17

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfish View Post
And I read this, "This area is now posted with signs for no overnight parking! 10/2011"
WHERE??????
Old 02-02-2015, 01:48 PM   #18

Try "Cracky wash" just north east of Wal mart on AZ 95 or "standard wash " on the south side of town just south of McCulloch Blvd South as you head toward Parker. Both are free and you could probably stay the winter without moving. Cracky Wash has a site manager where you will have to register. But there is no site management at Standard Wash. It's just a park and camp, first come first serve.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1422906570.401351.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	84979

1979 Dodge Tioga Class C 24 foot. 1987 Fleetwood Bounder 34 Foot.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:30 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimplexsound View Post
Try "Cracky wash" just north east of Wal mart on AZ 95 or "standard wash " on the south side of town just south of McCulloch Blvd South as you head toward Parker. Both are free and you could probably stay the winter without moving. Cracky Wash has a site manager where you will have to register. But there is no site management at Standard Wash. It's just a park and camp, first come first serve.
I believe that's "Craggy Wash":
http://www.frugal-rv-travel.com/crag...ent-quiet.html
Mel
'96 Safari
Old 02-26-2015, 08:02 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodfoot View Post
WHERE??????
I found it with ease, just scroll down and read the comments. It's currently the last one.