Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > RV'ing with Pets
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-15-2016, 03:47 PM   #1

Stolen Property

Hello, our cat was stolen while at a KOA in St Mary's Georgia. She was stolen before hurricane Matthew (we live in Jacksonville Florida) and if the people that stole her didn’t cross state lines before the storm they will soon. So we are pleading with the RV community for help. Please pass this story along in every way possible. The people that we think stole her may claim that we didn’t take proper care of her. Rather than report us so that we could prove them wrong they just stole her. We can prove years of good care and love via our vet group. We can prove ownership via years of adorable photos. The following is my daughter’s version of the story. Please help save our heart.

"My name is Myranda and I’m homeless. But that's ok. I’ve been homeless before. The bad part is someone stole my cat. My family was saying at a KOA camp for a few weeks and because we live in Florida it’s hot. We had to crack the windows of the car even at night. One night we cracked one too much and our little Italics got out. We saw her running around the camp site for a few days so we were hopeful. We got a cat trap and set it up with her food and a toy and waited. In the morning we found the trap sprung, closed, no toy, no food and no cat. We stopped seeing her around the site. That was September. Now it’s been weeks and I have to stop myself from whistling for her because I know she can’t hear me. She won’t come when I whistle, she won’t sit on my book when I’m trying to read and when we find a house to live in it can't be home because home is where the heart is and my heart was stolen."
RckyMntLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-02-2017, 10:13 PM   #2

who would such a thing
rvethereyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 09:01 AM   #3

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Well. the logical question is "Did your cat perhaps escape and run away or was it really stolen?" but.. I've had both of my cats escape the RV a total of several times, and when I open the door, they come back in, (Been waiting on steps for the door to open) cause they know where the food dish is after all.

Oh, and I am looking for a traveling companion but she must have a source of at least limited income,, Mine is not enough for 2 and all the other things I need to do, but good for one..

I mean Alex is nice, he cuddles real good, but.. he is a cat after all.