iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (http://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   New Member Check-In (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/)
-   -   Here to help with Questions for New and Experienced RVers (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/here-to-help-with-questions-for-new-and-experienced-rvers-109327.html)

LendingHand 11-29-2011 04:18 PM

Here to help with Questions for New and Experienced RVers

Hello,

My name is Bill Andrews with Marty's USRV, Inc. Some of you may already know me, and some may not. I having been in the sales end of this business since the beginning of 2001. I find selling RVs to be the most rewarding way to spend your days. Don't get me wrong, anyone who owns an RV understands this business can be a bear some times. But we all keep doing it for the same reasons....it's about the experiences we gain and share and the people we do it with.

Although I may not have all the answers I wanted to sign up to this site to "Lend a Hand" with any questions. This is something I have done personaly. This has no impact on the dealership. I feel as though as a dealer we forget to give back to the people who help make us successful. :thumb:

Sometimes all someone needs is to talk to a professional that has no vested interest in the current situation. Wether it may be a service issue, warranty issue or maybe you are trying to buy a new coach and are unsure if the information you have is correct. Well....I am here to help do what I can.

By offering the members of IRV2.com my time and advise I can continue to learn more about the current issues facing the average RVer.

I also feel as though no cost services provided by most dealers is non existant today. Most dealers don't want to talk to you unless they stand to make a profit. I feel this is an old school way of thinking. Most people want to get a service from thier dealer.

So I am hoping my free service here will reflect well for the reputation of the dealer I represent.

Since this site is not for advertising the dealership I will mainly only be here to answer "unanswered Threads". I do not want to take advantage of the site by using it as a tool to advertise. My intention is to stay within thier guidlines, If I cannot do this I am sure they will block me from helping anyone in the future.:cool:

I can try to help with a question, situation, or maybe just some experienced advice. Please keep in mind that some answers may not always be black and white. Sometimes its a matter of opinion as to what the best solution is. So my answer may not always be the right one. Please use your own judgement to follow my advise. Although I will never mislead you with my answers I cannot be held responsable if something should happen.

My intention is to provide a little more help than you had before talking with me. I can offer experience and perspective you cannot get with the amount of time you have around RVs. That being said, I will never open my mouth with an answer unless I feel it is relevant to your question.

As always I will only treat you as I would like to be treated my self....

[Moderator edit]

I will look forward to being able to help.

Best Regards,
Bill Andrews

Sales & Brokerage Manager
Marty's USRV, Inc.

MSHappyCampers 11-29-2011 08:52 PM

Hi Bill, and welcome to IRV2! I'm sure there will be lots of opportunities for you to help out. Some of us need all the help we can get! Have fun and God bless! :thumb::D

sdennislee 11-29-2011 09:43 PM

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your offer

LendingHand 11-30-2011 03:09 PM

I am pround to be here.....I think more dealers should get further involved with the support of this lifestyle. I am glad my help is welcomed.

ghoststories 11-30-2011 05:45 PM

Welcome to iRV2.....