iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (http://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Just Conversation (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f64/)
-   -   Christmas decorations (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f64/christmas-decorations-145360.html)

Clifftall 12-11-2012 04:46 AM

Christmas decorations
 
2 Attachment(s)
Ours have taken a different turn since moving to Fl.

Attachment 30344



Attachment 30345

Lets see yours.

Cliff

sharmanrn 12-11-2012 05:49 AM

Aww!!! They are so cute!
Shar

Wayne M 12-11-2012 07:45 AM

Bah humbug!

wa8yxm 12-11-2012 08:25 AM

I have a coup;e of Mr. Christmas projectors, one Static one with motion so Santa and his reindeer circle a dot that says MERRY CHRISTMAS all night long... On the other side it is a static wreath.

Or you can check out the image at the following url (Facebook).

Well Decorated RV

Will try to post as a photo.. Do not know if it will work.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf

Clifftall 12-11-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wa8yxm (Post 1396739)
I have a coup;e of Mr. Christmas projectors, one Static one with motion so Santa and his reindeer circle a dot that says MERRY CHRISTMAS all night long... On the other side it is a static wreath.

Or you can check out the image at the following url (Facebook).

Well Decorated RV

Will try to post as a photo.. Do not know if it will work.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf

They sure went all out. Very cool :thumb:

Cliff

Clifftall 12-11-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne M (Post 1396689)
Bah humbug!

You're being paged at the Rv'ing Humor Forum :dance:

SarahW 12-11-2012 09:06 AM

Since our kids are grown, we just put a up a small table-top tree in the den. This also keeps Harry the busybody dog from tampering with it.

http://www.irv2.com/attachments/phot...e272654858.jpg

Clifftall 12-11-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarahW (Post 1396777)
Since our kids are grown, we just put a up a small table-top tree in the den. This also keeps Harry the busybody dog from tampering with it.

Anything that gets you in the spirit is great. Tallulah is addicted to flamingos and it carries over to Christmas.

SarahW 12-11-2012 09:11 AM

We will be traveling to Austin during Christmas week (to see our wayward kiddos). I need to find a really small tree for the Bounder.

Clifftall 12-11-2012 09:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SarahW (Post 1396781)
We will be traveling to Austin during Christmas week (to see our wayward kiddos). I need to find a really small tree for the Bounder.

Where should I ship it ?

Attachment 30346

Cliff

wa8yxm 12-11-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clifftall (Post 1396773)
They sure went all out. Very cool :thumb:

Cliff

That they did.. If I decorated like that I think I'd be getting a visit from the park manager. He's already complaining about the water bill. Imagine that park's electric bill :)


Hey, the Wayne County (Michigan) Festival of lights which is a completly NON-religious holiday light show along Edward Heins Drive in Wayne County (Several cities, long road)has over 1 MILLION light blubs in it per the news this year.


I suspect Domino Farms is close to that too.

336muffin 12-11-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarahW (Post 1396777)
Since our kids are grown, we just put a up a small table-top tree in the den. This also keeps Harry the busybody dog from tampering with it.

http://www.irv2.com/attachments/phot...e272654858.jpg

WOW! that's a nice motorhome!:D

Clifftall 12-11-2012 05:02 PM

Moderators salaries are on the rise. :-)

NLOVNIT 12-11-2012 05:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Don't let Sandy see those flamingos, Cliff! :D

Lori-

Our home & tree:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.