iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (http://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f101/)
-   -   Winnebago Tour Tips (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f101/winnebago-tour-tips-161008.html)

Jbmsr 12-14-2019 04:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 269465

boyland 12-16-2019 08:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Back to my rear cameraAttachment 269588

If you look you will see no ir or led lights in this camera which is why it does not work at night.

I found on another forum another guy had the same issue and ended up running a new cable and camera because it seems this was a Winne or vendor mistake they provided a camera that frankly is useless at night or even lower light situations.

Just curious if anyone else had that happen?

Jbmsr 12-16-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boyland (Post 5076296)
Back to my rear cameraAttachment 269588



If you look you will see no ir or led lights in this camera which is why it does not work at night.



I found on another forum another guy had the same issue and ended up running a new cable and camera because it seems this was a Winne or vendor mistake they provided a camera that frankly is useless at night or even lower light situations.



Just curious if anyone else had that happen?



Boyland
I would share your model #s with
http://www.rvcams.com
I have been told that they are very knowledgeable and can help you with your desire to have a night vision working in your coach.
Jesse

boyland 12-17-2019 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jbmsr (Post 5077014)
Boyland
I would share your model #s with
RV Cams: Backup Camera Systems (All)
I have been told that they are very knowledgeable and can help you with your desire to have a night vision working in your coach.
Jesse

Yes I have been working with Tim at rvcams very knowledgeable they have a camera however it is not great he had replied and said well that was the one I hoped you would not have it will be better but not as good as others.

Also Tadibrothers..com on possible replacement models they are sending a camera with ir and led with adapter for me to try.

If I strike out on this I will send a request into the original manufacturer to see if I Get any joy.

I will post The final solution once I have figured it out.

Jbmsr 12-18-2019 10:29 AM

RV Generator 10kw Diesel*
MODEL# HDKCA
SPEC E

CUMMINS PART NUMBERS*
And Prices

Oil filter 0122-0893 $28.51
Oil ONAMAX 15W40 6Quarts x $5.89
Air filter 0140-3071 $26.45
Fuel filter 0149-2513. $25.95
Belt 0511-0219. $16.36
Brush block 212-1285-S0 $92.99
Sender-Water Temp 193-0318 $34.27

Jesse

boyland 12-19-2019 01:03 PM

Ok this is where i am at indeed this camera was sent with no night vision oversight/defect whatever you want to call it did not sound like a lot of these went out of Winnie.

They referred me to riverpark.com which is the maker i actually think the maker is convey in ft wayne indiana. They have a replacement camera with night vision which i actually believe it is the same one as Tim from rvcams.com has which he was not super excited about. They have offered to send me one at a very reasonable price which i likely will do if the one from tadibrothers does not work.

So i would probably recommend all three organizations rvams.com riverpark.com and tadibrothers.com. All have offered solutions all have options and all have been helpful.



Quote:

Originally Posted by boyland (Post 5077392)
Yes I have been working with Tim at rvcams very knowledgeable they have a camera however it is not great he had replied and said well that was the one I hoped you would not have it will be better but not as good as others.

Also Tadibrothers..com on possible replacement models they are sending a camera with ir and led with adapter for me to try.

If I strike out on this I will send a request into the original manufacturer to see if I Get any joy.

I will post The final solution once I have figured it out.


Ranger Rick 12-26-2019 02:38 PM

I have the same problem with my 2013 tour. Manual says fog lights are non functional. There is a spot for a breaker labeled fog lights but there is no breaker. Anyone else experiencing this.? I pushed the headlight switch, to no avail.

Electra 225 12-26-2019 04:23 PM

Rick, I'm a bit confused why yours is non functional. We should have identical coaches.
They should be located at bottom corners of the front cap in the chrome area. They do have a tendency to need cleaning at the connectors, and the wires are a very light guage.
They do just plain burn out too. I've replaced both of mine.

Electra 225 12-26-2019 04:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic of mine, fog light at bottom corner.
Attachment 270599

nova 42qd 12-27-2019 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electra 225 (Post 5087637)
Here's a pic of mine, fog light at bottom corner.
Attachment 270599

That is how my 2012 Tour is. Pushing the headlight switch activates the fog lights.

AllanK 12-27-2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nova 42qd (Post 5088265)
That is how my 2012 Tour is. Pushing the headlight switch activates the fog lights.

My 2011 Tour works the same was as well, push in to turn fog lights on.

Robi.1014 12-27-2019 10:06 AM

Electra 225 (aka, Admiral Bill),


The photo of your rig's right-front shows a coach well maintained (it sparkles). I store mine outside keeping it clean is a continuing effort. So please tell me that you store yours inside!!

Electra 225 12-27-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robi.1014 (Post 5088395)
Electra 225 (aka, Admiral Bill),


The photo of your rig's right-front shows a coach well maintained (it sparkles). I store mine outside keeping it clean is a continuing effort. So please tell me that you store yours inside!!

Well thank you! Actually it's about 50/50 inside and outside. When not in use, yes it's in a garage.

seas2sail 12-27-2019 03:11 PM

Surge Guard 41260 issue
 
3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon Dewald (Post 4954388)
Checked ours. All except 2 were tight. There was about 1/8 turn on the 2 of them. Glad I checked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jbmsr (Post 4953641)
A friendly reminder to check all internal power lugs for tightness (22 inch lbs) on your Surge Guard 41260 Transfer Switch. Be sure to unplug from shore power, turn coach and chassis breakers off, and turn the generator breaker off first.
Or it could look like mine did. No shore power got my attention.
Attachment 260151Attachment 260152Attachment 260153Attachment 260154
Jesse


I had the same issue this morning - one of the legs on the 50A service registered 2 Volts/ 0 Amps while the other was at 121 Volts/1 amps. Plugged into the campsite next to me, but to no avail, had the same results. Confirmed the voltage was good on both legs with a voltmeter. Then started to identify where the problem was in my coach. Found Jesse's info and turned off all power and unplugged the coach. I had the black wire was burned/melted and the neutral white was showing signs of burns too. When I took it out to clean the wire, there was part of the plastic molding that holds the wire tightener that broke off. I think it is too flimsy to reconnect the wire so I ended up ordering a replacement box.

Thanks for posting your info and helping others.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.