iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (http://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   iRV2.com International Rally (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f60/)
-   -   2015 iRV2.com International Rally Attendee List (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f60/2015-irv2-com-international-rally-attendee-list-228431.html)

TexasPSDX 06-01-2015 10:03 PM

site reserved
Opry tickets purchased
fees paid

See ya there

Ron & Ellen Norton

wmpbauer 06-02-2015 10:32 PM

I sure wish I could come this year but alas, I'll have to watch from afar this time. Do you normally have your rally around the first of October?

Wmpbauer

DriVer 06-03-2015 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmpbauer (Post 2585331)
I sure wish I could come this year but alas, I'll have to watch from afar this time. Do you normally have your rally around the first of October?

Wmpbauer, We will try to book a rally just after the prime time summer season. It helps reduce the cost for the campsites plus "we hope" that the weather would be more pleasant. (read cooler) The rallies may range from after Labor Day to mid-October. This time period is also prime time show season for a number of other RV organizations and clubs as well.

Folks in the Northern areas are beginning to winterize toward the end of October so we'd like to try to give folks enough time to get back home. On the other hand, Snowbirds may choose to stop at the Rally and continue their journey south or westward at the conclusion. It goes without saying that when rallies are booked during this time span in the South/Southeast, we have to be wary of Tropical weather events. There isn't any fooling Mother Nature and I wish I had a crystal ball. :D

We were lucky last year to have good weather.

droneb 06-06-2015 07:37 PM

Elsie and Bobby
Now living in Florida
Site M-7 reserved

lee&rita 06-08-2015 10:12 PM

Reservations made and paid. Opry tickets purchased and printed. This will be our first rally and we are excited. Rita retires at the end of this month so we look forward to many more.

JohnRR 06-08-2015 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lee&rita (Post 2594567)
Reservations made and paid. Opry tickets purchased and printed. This will be our first rally and we are excited. Rita retires at the end of this month so we look forward to many more.

:welcome:
Enjoy yourself at the rally.

5star 06-09-2015 12:11 PM

Count us in as well! :)

bumpus4 06-15-2015 12:03 AM

Newbies Toney Murphy and DW Elwanda here. This will be our first iRV2 rally and we are looking forward to it.

We are registered and have reserved space M3.

I do have a questions concerning the dress code. I was advised everything is casual but then in one of the emails was advised to dress western for Western night. Will casual dress be suitable for this event?

Looking forward to the rally.

gMw 06-15-2015 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bumpus4 (Post 2603986)
Newbies Toney Murphy and DW Elwanda here. This will be our first iRV2 rally and we are looking forward to it.

We are registered and have reserved space M3.

I do have a questions concerning the dress code. I was advised everything is casual but then in one of the emails was advised to dress western for Western night. Will casual dress be suitable for this event?

Looking forward to the rally.

Hi,

Casual dress is suitable for all events. :thumb:

Many of us will rally t-shirts, see the thread for that, and wear Western clothing for the planned cowboy evening.

Alan24601 06-17-2015 06:57 AM

Alan and Linda have registered and made KOA reservations.

Everything is small stuff!

Wizard 06-17-2015 07:44 AM

I completed registration a couple of weeks back but still not showing paid. Is there a problem, its showing up on my CC statement ???

gMw 06-17-2015 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizard (Post 2607127)
I completed registration a couple of weeks back but still not showing paid. Is there a problem, its showing up on my CC statement ???

Wizard,

Thanks for catching this.. The only problem was mine, not posting the update... :o All set now...

ncason 06-27-2015 09:34 AM

Is this the largest rally ever? I know someone is keeping count. My poor memory thinks the Gatlinburg rally had 68 rigs. I noticed we have 88 already paid. How will I ever remember the names?????:confused:

Half Dimes 06-27-2015 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncason (Post 2622845)
Is this the largest rally ever? I know someone is keeping count. My poor memory thinks the Gatlinburg rally had 68 rigs. I noticed we have 88 already paid. How will I ever remember the names?????:confused:

There were about 100 last year in Myrtle Beach according to the attendee list.