iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (http://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   iRV2.com International Rally (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f60/)
-   -   2015 iRV2.com International Rally Attendee List (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f60/2015-irv2-com-international-rally-attendee-list-228431.html)

graysondee 08-19-2015 06:48 PM

You can only do what you can with the info you have..
We are really looking forward to the Rally. Have plans to be there several extra days.

Wizard 08-26-2015 07:53 AM

Is there a cutoff date for cancellations and refund, Patsy has had some medical problems and we are not sure at this time.

gMw 08-26-2015 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizard (Post 2715388)
Is there a cutoff date for cancellations and refund, Patsy has had some medical problems and we are not sure at this time.

Hope Patsy okay and able to attend the rally.

Back to your question, the cutoff date for cancellation and refund is tomorrow, August 27th.

DriVer 08-26-2015 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pricejh (Post 2479174)
Nancy & I are seriously considering attending. It's so close to home, why not?

Please book you attendance quickly as we are locking in the catering count tomorrow evening.

dog lover 08-26-2015 05:35 PM

My husband and I are registered. I just completed the Reg Online and it was easy. We are staying at site R53. We have gad our RV - first ever RV - for less than a year, so we are really new at this. It is a Camplite 21-BHS.

This will be our first irv2 rally, actually our first rally of any kind. We are really looking forward to this and meeting everyone.

dog lover 08-26-2015 05:44 PM

Oops! I fogot to give you our names! I am Leslie, husband is Alan, last initial is E., from Madison, IN. Site R53, registration complete.

gMw 08-26-2015 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog lover (Post 2716230)
I am Leslie, husband is Alan, last initial is E., from Madison, IN. Site R53, registration complete.

Glad you can make the rally, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I'll add you to the attendee list..

Wizard 08-27-2015 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gMw (Post 2716009)
Hope Patsy okay and able to attend the rally.

Back to your question, the cutoff date for cancellation and refund is tomorrow, August 27th.

We decided we are going to try to make it.

DriVer 08-28-2015 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizard (Post 2717875)
We decided we are going to try to make it.

:thumb::thumb:

gMw 08-30-2015 05:20 AM

2015 International Rally Registration Officially Ended
 
Currently 98 members are registered for the 2015 Nashville Rally… :dance:

Please be advised that registration for the 2015 International Rally officially ended August 27th… PM me (gMw) with any questions about registration.

HC-1 phil 09-08-2015 10:46 AM

Has anyone had any success making the full payment at the KOA? I called to pay our balance in hopes of saving time at check in and was told that we would have to finish the process when we arrive. It was so nice last year to pay in advance and not have the delay at check in. If you have paid in full, will you please share the representative's name to talk to. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone in Nashville.

bsirby 09-08-2015 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HC-1 phil (Post 2735094)
Has anyone had any success making the full payment at the KOA? I called to pay our balance in hopes of saving time at check in and was told that we would have to finish the process when we arrive. It was so nice last year to pay in advance and not have the delay at check in. If you have paid in full, will you please share the representative's name to talk to. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone in Nashville.

You may have gotten an employee that didn't know how to take your payment. I worked at a KOA and it is very easy to get your balance due and make your final payment. Call back and ask to speak to a manager.

DriVer 09-10-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsirby (Post 2735124)
You may have gotten an employee that didn't know how to take your payment. I worked at a KOA and it is very easy to get your balance due and make your final payment. Call back and ask to speak to a manager.

bsirby is exactly right! :thumb::thumb:

If you get a rep that's on a ring-through to Colorado it often gets confusing.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.