iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (http://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Concerns (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f62/)
-   -   Forums for some brands and not others. (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f62/forums-for-some-brands-and-not-others-33938.html)

max49 03-06-2007 05:47 PM

I don't mean to sound sarcatic but why does IRV have forums for some brands of MH's and not others? Is it a "favorites" thing? Does the mfgr pay to have their own forum? Do the owners or moderators just don't like some brands?
Personaly, I have a Damon by Thor so I'd like to see a Damon forum.
Would it cost IRV extra money to have a Damon or Thor forum? Please tell me me how they decide which "owners forums" they have and have not.

max49 03-06-2007 05:47 PM

I don't mean to sound sarcatic but why does IRV have forums for some brands of MH's and not others? Is it a "favorites" thing? Does the mfgr pay to have their own forum? Do the owners or moderators just don't like some brands?
Would it cost IRV extra money to have a Damon or Thor forum? Please tell me me how they decide which "owners forums" they have and have not.

W&D+3 03-06-2007 06:19 PM

Max, I too would love to see a Damon owners forum. I would guess that there would need to be an expressed interest for such first however. Any other Damon owners wishing such should reply and bump this up.

rebelsbeach 03-06-2007 06:31 PM

We here at iRV2 are always open to the idea of adding new and exciting things to enhance our member's experience.
I can assure you that the addition of the specific owners forums has nothing to do with favoritism and more to do with someone just like yourselves speaking up and asking.
As you will notice,we recently added an Excel Owners Forum for members who own that particular brand of fifth wheel.

Having said that, we would certainly consider adding a Damon forum if there is sufficient interest.

W&D+3 03-06-2007 06:49 PM

Bob, your up late hehe. So like I stated if enough come you will build it?

max49 03-06-2007 07:17 PM

Rebelsbeach, thanks for your reply. I hope the Damon owners see this thread and show interest.
I personaly very seldom look at and especially don't post very often except on the Workhorse forum because I feel that we have our chassis in common. When it comes to sharing 'house' problems or accomplishments , I don't feel that I have a place to interact with other Damon owners.
Does Thor own any other brands of MH's?

rebelsbeach 03-06-2007 07:39 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by max49:
Does Thor own any other brands of MH's? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my yes!!

LOOK HERE

Mike Casella 03-07-2007 02:37 PM

I'd ask about a Dynamax forum, but I think there's only three of us? Is the Freightliner forum where it would be?

apackof2 03-08-2007 03:25 AM

http://irv2.infopop.cc/images/sign0178.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by max49:
Would it cost IRV extra money to have a Damon or Thor forum? Please tell me me how they decide which "owners forums" they have and have not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

E Z Livin 03-08-2007 09:41 AM

Yes, count me in on the Damon Forum. I agree with coach discussion and I do use the Workhorse since I have a W-22.

angelman 03-09-2007 01:21 PM

Max , I would love to see a damon forum! Count me in!

tyoung 03-13-2007 04:11 PM

I own a Damon Challenger and would also like to see a
damon forum.

Jestme13 03-17-2007 05:32 PM

Hey Bobbie, what ever happened to the National RV forum I asked about ?

max49 03-24-2007 07:01 PM

It seems like there is a lot of interest in a Damon forum. There's been about 4 pages each on the Workhorse and also the Ford forum.
I've seen very little or No interest from the 'powers to be at IRV. If any of you have even seen this interest in a Damon forum on IRV, please let us know if it is being condidered and if not, let us know that too.
Come on, if you want to be paid for it , let us know. There must be some criteria as to which brands you choose to have mfgrs. brand forums. It can't be that secret or confidential, can it? If we're wasting our time trying to get a Damon forum, please let us know that so we won't be wasteful.