iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (http://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Alpine Coach Owner's Forum (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f104/)
-   -   HWH service (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f104/hwh-service-460814.html)

DrDaveMA 09-09-2019 11:56 PM

HWH service
 
For some time we have had a slow leak in the HWH pump compartment. We are currently traveling from Boston to Seattle and decided to divert into Moscow, IA and have them look at it. Due to personal reasons I had to change the appointment twice, with our final appointment being on the Tuesday after the Labor Day weekend at 9:00 AM. We arrived on Monday evening so we stayed about 7 miles away at Little Bear CG. We got to HWH at 8:30 Tuesday morning, they immediately got us in so we went to breakfast. We took the morning to eat and stroll around Tipton, IA returning around 12:30. They were done with the repair (seals on the shuttle valve) as well as looking at a couple of other issues I had asked them to check. My total bill was $68.00. I was SHOCKED, a shop that got the work done on time and at a VERY reasonable price. I would use them again!!!!

I also learned something, I had asked them to look at the drivers side rear jack, I had seen it tilted to the side a couple of days before and was expecting a broken mount. The jacks are made to PIVOT, what I thought was going to be an expensive repair turned out to be a feature! I had even told them if they needed to weld the bracket to call me first, I would remove the Vansco’s.

Need less to say I am extreme happy with their customer service, Ashley even had mail waiting for us! Oh yes, the Tipton Family restaurant in Tipton does delicious and BIG breakfasts!

Thanks HWH you are great!

vsheetz 09-10-2019 12:25 AM

Great to hear. We were going cross country a couple years ago and dropped in to have a couple things done. Similar experience. On time, fixed right, and very reasonable priced.

azpete 09-10-2019 08:57 AM

that breakfast in tipton is something else. you dont come away still hungry, and its delicious. i do endorse that diner.
paul maddox

DrDaveMA 09-10-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azpete (Post 4950016)
that breakfast in tipton is something else. you dont come away still hungry, and its delicious. i do endorse that diner.
paul maddox



Bobbi had an omelette that she brought half home for the next day! I of course ate all my breakfast.

TonyDi 09-10-2019 10:39 PM

It's refreshing to hear someone with good service reports. Thanks for advising us.

Janet and Todd 09-14-2019 07:09 AM

As a matter of fact, we're heading there after the dog show at Purina Farms. Hopefully they can get us in September 24th or so.

fottip 09-14-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet and Todd (Post 4955592)
As a matter of fact, we're heading there after the dog show at Purina Farms. Hopefully they can get us in September 24th or so.

"Hopefully".

We have a problem with the system on our RV, and, having called them for tech support and having heard NOTHING for nearly a month now, my opinion on HWH "Customer Service" is about as low as it gets.

And I've tried several times to renew the request. Nada.

Janet and Todd 09-14-2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fottip (Post 4956334)
"Hopefully".

We have a problem with the system on our RV, and, having called them for tech support and having heard NOTHING for nearly a month now, my opinion on HWH "Customer Service" is about as low as it gets.

And I've tried several times to renew the request. Nada.

Try again. I called Friday afternoon and the clerk picked right up, said the scheduling lady was out but will return my call on Monday.

I also filled out the form on their website describing the issue in full and requesting a service appointment.

DrDaveMA 09-14-2019 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fottip (Post 4956334)
"Hopefully".

We have a problem with the system on our RV, and, having called them for tech support and having heard NOTHING for nearly a month now, my opinion on HWH "Customer Service" is about as low as it gets.

And I've tried several times to renew the request. Nada.



I have been dealing with HWH for 13 years and I NEVER have had that kind of problem. Try them again, I am sure they will handle your problems.

Rambel on 09-15-2019 05:14 AM

Took so long I had forgotten about it, but they did call me.

azpete 09-17-2019 08:08 AM

when that happens again, please feel free to call me 1 602 549 3638
i cant make the appointment for you but i can request a call back asap. like sooner than a month.
i dont make excuses for this problem, but i can help.
if i dont answer, please leave a number and a message. i will call back.
i work for hwh corp full time. i live in arizona. i do not sell parts or solicit service work on this forum.
paul maddox

DrDaveMA 09-18-2019 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azpete (Post 4960316)
when that happens again, please feel free to call me 1 602 549 3638
i cant make the appointment for you but i can request a call back asap. like sooner than a month.
i dont make excuses for this problem, but i can help.
if i dont answer, please leave a number and a message. i will call back.
i work for hwh corp full time. i live in arizona. i do not sell parts or solicit service work on this forum.
paul maddox



And Paul does GREAT work, I have used him for years.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.