iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (http://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Travel Supreme Owner's Forum (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f274/)
-   -   Been reading/studying TS schematics (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f274/been-reading-studying-ts-schematics-470982.html)

oldeguy 12-02-2019 04:29 PM

Been reading/studying TS schematics

OK, thanks to all the folks here that have helped me in finding the TS schematics. Got them, reviewed them, now got to find this PDC. I've found the fuse (blower motor 25 amps :eek:) and its location is "Front PDC". The problem is I don't know where that is located...HELP? I'm sure it's simple, but I can figure it out.

justaroamer 12-02-2019 05:12 PM

Not sure how this pertains to your '03...
Remove the Dash Panel that has the radio, rear cam view, gen start, etc.
Behind you should find a "floating" fuse panel that has the dash htr/ac fuses on it. I would look there for dash htr issue.
You checked the fuses under the drvr. seat compartment I assume, did you check the relays? All the chassis fuses for front of coach should be in outside compartment under driver.
Try turning off all switches for driver control left of driver and test. There is a fuse on the chassis panel for ABS and could be tied to a relay too.

Ron & Peri 12-03-2019 09:07 AM

You must have started a new thread... what is PDC? (sorry I'm a computer guy, Primary Domain Controller)
EDIT: oh Power Distribution Controller... yeah, most likely the fuse panel, forward drivers side bay door (under driver seat from outside).

Herb51 12-03-2019 02:24 PM

if you are talking about dash heater blower motor mine quite on high it blew fuse behind dash panel it is located forward near windshield on top of heater box it is blade fuse 05 supreme select

oldeguy 12-04-2019 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron & Peri (Post 5061456)
You must have started a new thread... what is PDC? (sorry I'm a computer guy, Primary Domain Controller)
EDIT: oh Power Distribution Controller... yeah, most likely the fuse panel, forward drivers side bay door (under driver seat from outside).

Yep, did start a new thread...I thought I should? PDC..."power distribution cabinet" it's in a cabinet of sorts. Thanks for your thoughts! I think we got it. :dance:

oldeguy 12-04-2019 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herb51 (Post 5061827)
if you are talking about dash heater blower motor mine quite on high it blew fuse behind dash panel it is located forward near windshield on top of heater box it is blade fuse 05 supreme select

Herb, got back to the house/RV today. Your the second one that stated it's behind dash panel. so I'll be looking today/tomorrow for it. Thanks, Bill

oldeguy 12-07-2019 07:36 AM

Update on blown fuse...took the dash panel off...did not see any fuse panel on my 2003 DS04 did see a relay? then I moved to the "PDC" encloser which is the driver side outside below seat position. And yep I found it, a little 25 fuse. It was marked AC/? on the big fuse panel with all the relays. Thanks for all the help here... :D