iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (http://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   New Member Check-In (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/)
-   -   Chillin' in Tucson (http://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/chillin-in-tucson-471076.html)

BatRastard 12-03-2019 12:56 PM

Chillin' in Tucson

Hiya! I've been posting (and lurking) here for a couple of months without having visited the newbie check-in, and I wanted to rectify that.

The wife and I recently bought a new Coachmen Leprechaun 311FS, and went 'broke' for a couple of months acquiring all the accessories for operations and towing. Now we've been out for a couple of short trips - shakedown and education - and the fun is already beginning.

We have family & friends in Seattle/Tacoma, and expect that longer travels will take us there first. Then Glacier Natl Park is on my list.

We became weary of flying away from our furry family members (and hiring the housesitter) so the joy includes keeping them with us. The cat and his needs - litter box, scratching post, bed, toys occupy the entire loft bed. That he has his own 'condo' is actually pretty comical.

Anyway, my prior experience is limited to the brother-in-law's Gulfstream coach for 3 or 4 outings. I'm happy to contribute anything I know about 'stuff' in exchange for y'all's extensive experience!

puttin 12-03-2019 01:00 PM

Welcome!

Glad you're here....post often- great to hear you're traveling with your pets. They add fun to everything. Once again- Welcome.:thumb:

momdoc 12-03-2019 01:22 PM

Welcome to the forum.

You are joining a good group of folks here with good info to share. Read the various threads here and ask questions as they come up or add info when you can.

Good luck and enjoy the adventure!

Arch Hoagland 12-03-2019 01:39 PM

Welcome aboard!

Spent a couple weeks in the Tucson area...have you been to the Titan Missile Museum?

Dogman635UT 12-03-2019 03:20 PM

Welcome to IRV2 Forum,

If the two MENU's are a little confusing at first while in the forum, just click on the top right HOME as this will show you a more basic menu before jumping in completely.

In this new forum, your questions about your Recreational Vehicle "RV" will be answered. Take some time to complete your USER CP as this will help members learn more about you to interact online with you. Above you will see two MENU's, on the top is the forum and what is provided for your enjoyment. The Next or second-line MENU is your member's MENU Here you have access to a lot for yourself even a BLOG.

So again welcome as we enjoy your JOINING US and exploring the world through an RV Window or rearview mirror.

Happy Safe Travels to you, Family and or Friends. This group is now even better, that you are here. WELCOME to IRV2 Tell your RV friends to JOIN US.

While I'm only a member like yourself, I am called;
DogMan

TonyDi 12-03-2019 10:53 PM

:welcome:

Glad you joined us.

MSHappyCampers 12-04-2019 07:44 AM

Hi ! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined the gang! :dance:

Congrats on the new Leprechaun ! Have fun and keep her between the ditches!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless! :thumb::D

BatRastard 12-06-2019 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arch Hoagland (Post 5061786)
Welcome aboard!

Spent a couple weeks in the Tucson area...have you been to the Titan Missile Museum?

I took a buddy to the museum a couple of years back. We took the short tour, and now I'm looking forward to another visitor so I have an excuse to go back for the longer one!

BatRastard 12-06-2019 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSHappyCampers (Post 5062553)
Hi ! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined the gang! :dance:

Congrats on the new Leprechaun ! Have fun and keep her between the ditches!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless! :thumb::D

LOL! In my biker world, it's "Shiny side up!"

Thanks!

BatRastard 12-06-2019 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puttin (Post 5061740)
Glad you're here....post often- great to hear you're traveling with your pets. They add fun to everything. Once again- Welcome.:thumb:

Love traveling with the critters! The home on wheels feels incomplete without them.

BatRastard 12-06-2019 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogman635UT (Post 5061881)
Welcome to IRV2 Forum,

If the two MENU's are a little confusing at first while in the forum, just click on the top right HOME as this will show you a more basic menu before jumping in completely.

In this new forum, your questions about your Recreational Vehicle "RV" will be answered. Take some time to complete your USER CP as this will help members learn more about you to interact online with you. Above you will see two MENU's, on the top is the forum and what is provided for your enjoyment. The Next or second-line MENU is your member's MENU Here you have access to a lot for yourself even a BLOG.

So again welcome as we enjoy your JOINING US and exploring the world through an RV Window or rearview mirror.

Happy Safe Travels to you, Family and or Friends. This group is now even better, that you are here. WELCOME to IRV2 Tell your RV friends to JOIN US.

While I'm only a member like yourself, I am called;
DogMan

Thank you for the guidance. I will take the advice to explore.