Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Travel Trailer Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-02-2016, 08:49 PM   #29

You've had and kept that truck your entire licensed life?

Doesn't matter if it starts with a C, F, or even a D when it's that special.
Very very nice.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-03-2016, 07:48 AM   #30

Yes. I have had it for 34 years now. Piece of my heart although it is somewhat like furniture now that I don't drive it as muck. Thanks snakebitten.

David
Chevyrocks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 09:48 PM   #31

Evergreen Owners Club
Chevyrocks...I had the same issue with slow flows in the kitchen faucet and shower head. I removed the flow restrictor in the shower head and the flow improved significantly. An RV service provider I use removed the flow restrictor in the kitchen faucet. I believe it was located at the base of the gooseneck water pipe. Big difference!

Ken
KenInCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 10:18 PM   #32

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Heckuva deal!

I saw that at our local dealer in the last week---of course they didnt mention that the manufacturer shut down. I really liked it. Just a touch bigger than what we wanted. Well done!
Old 07-05-2016, 02:21 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenInCA View Post
Chevyrocks...I had the same issue with slow flows in the kitchen faucet and shower head. I removed the flow restrictor in the shower head and the flow improved significantly. An RV service provider I use removed the flow restrictor in the kitchen faucet. I believe it was located at the base of the gooseneck water pipe. Big difference!

Ken
Thx Ken, you are right. I took off the nozzle and blew through it with water and air. It worked fine after only....I didn't realize the tip did not screw off and gouged it through a cloth with channel locks. It had a small screw that allowed you to pull it off a shaft. Wife wasn't impressed with my gouging of the screen head but as someone else said, forget the small stuff and go camping. Loving it so far.
Old 06-23-2018, 04:04 PM   #34

I have such a silly question. My husband & I just purchased a 2016 I-Go 235r with reservations since Evergreen has gone out. So very happy with the unit so far and leaving on our first trip next week.
Now for the silly question - how to turn on the lights under the cabinets; over the table; over the bed? The light switch by the door only turns on the three ceiling lights. Have looked everywhere for another switch with no luck. LOL. TIA
I-Go2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 04:00 AM   #35

On mine they are switched at the lights individually..
Depending on the style of light the should be a little rocker switch on each one to control them..
Scoobyd313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 08:04 AM   #36

The only light switch that I have found (looked everywhere! LOL) is by the door, but there is only 1 switch for the three ceiling lights and 1 switch for the outside lights. Someone mentioned that they may be "touch" lights, but no matter where I "touch", they don't seem want to come on. Very frustrating but it will deter me........
Thank you.
Old 06-25-2018, 03:08 AM   #37

Do you have a picture of one the lights?
Or maybe pop the cover off of one and get the brand and model number and google it?
The I-Go was a great design but they had some crappy quality control so there is a possibility that they were never wired..Lets hope not but you may have to take one down and see..
And please have the camper checked to make sure the outside nose trim has been sealed so it doesn’t get water behind it like mine did and start delaminating ...For that matter have someone go over all the seams and make sure they have been sealed properly..
Old 06-26-2018, 04:52 AM   #38

Happy to report that our neighbor came over and "pushed" on the lens which turned on. Ugh...... I had done the same thing but not hard enough. So all but one light works now. (Yippee)
Thank you for the seal advice. Will put that on my list to have done shortly.
Thanks again!!!!!
Old 06-27-2018, 03:08 AM   #39

Your very welcome !

And seriously don’t forget to have them checked..

After we finally passed the first few months of finding all the things that should have been done at the factory and having them fixed. The camper has been great and we have enjoyed taking it to our favorite camping spot up in Cherokee North Carolina many times..

Have Fun !!
Old 06-27-2018, 01:50 PM   #40

Lights

I just saw this. Glad u found how to turn on those lights! Mine have a little "pin" in the center of the lens to push. I could see how if there was no pin the light on/off would be tricky. We have been very happy with the camper.

Tags
evergreen