Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursMVP View Post
We have an '01 Endeavor and love it. Replaced the tile with wood flooring and added solar panels on the roof.

We're now a travelling road show!
How big a job was it replacing the tile with wood it looks like the tile goes under the counters in several places.. Just courious... If you have any pictures that would really great. Thanks Mike
mlafarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-28-2011, 03:23 PM   #44

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Send a message via Skype™ to fxdave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaj View Post
96' Endeavor here, 230 HP Cummins. For the most part, happy with it, but I am a perfectionest (DW calls me anal). There are many things I would do different if I were building it from the bottom up, but I am able to change things as I see fit.
Would I buy another HR, sure, but not just yet as I've finally gotten most things the way I like it. I do need to replace the radiator soon as it has a small leak and I won't trust a repair on such a old Radiator.
where is yours leaking ? have you found a replacement yet ? if so how much ? thanks
Old 04-28-2011, 06:30 PM   #45

Monaco Owners Club
Florida Cooters Club
We have an '04 HR Neptune PDQ and we really like it. We got it last November and it had about 13,000 miles and new tires. The only thing I don't like it sometimes bumping my head on the front TV cabinet when coming in.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:58 PM   #46

Monaco Owners Club
When I bought my first holiday rambler it was a 25 ft class c and the quality was great that's why the second one would be another holiday rambler and so far I am very happy . This one is a vacationer 2003 36 ft. Even with the brake recall nothing was bad on mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20110429_155658.png
Views:	479
Size:	627.3 KB
ID:	9938   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101103_105446-1.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	9939  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20110429_155813.png
Views:	462
Size:	612.2 KB
ID:	9940  
srzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:46 PM   #47

Monaco Owners Club
We like our HR Vacationer just fine...I'll leave it at that. Every time I brag a little, something breaks. We are in Nashville now waiting for the motor and roller cap for the main awning....should have been here days ago and no one knows where it is. Not a bad place to be stuck in though, and hopefully in about a month, we can say that it's taken us to Alaska! We especially like the bath and a half feature. Bob

'05 Monaco Windsor 40 DST - ISL / '08 Wrangler
scenic route is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:30 AM   #48

Monaco Owners Club
Just bought a 2001 HR Imperial. Going thru it to get aquainted. Have changed all the filters and fluids except hydraulic but that will be done Wednesday. So far so good. All seems to be working. Looking forward to trips and experiences especially with the grandchildren. See you down the road.
Beltone Magoo
BeltoneMagoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:45 PM   #49

Vintage RV Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
1982 Holiday Rambler Imperial 33ft

We have a 1982 33ft HR Class A, after bringing it home to Cali, we discovered why it was a Nevada resident, it wouldnt pass smog. So we replaced many engine parts and that was just the begining, now that it is home to Cali we plan on keeping it for a few years. It has 84000 miles and runs like a charm we are very happy with our first RV.
dspowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:06 AM   #50

We have a 2001 HR Endeavor 38WWD. Purchased it just a year ago and have 6000 miles on it already. (87000 on odometer) several smaller problems , shocks, front end alignment, rear slide leaking if I don't pull rubber seal out after opening etc. now electric step control board gone out. (already found new board) I knew I would have some problems and we are happy with our choice. First motor home, had several 5th wheels and trailers before. Tom & Marilyn
azprospector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:10 AM   #51

Winnebago Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
We traded our Fleetwood Class C for a '04 HR Vacationer with 78,000 miles on it. The owner drove it back and forth from VA to FL so its mostly highway miles. The inside is like new and well kept. The main problem we have had is the L/R slide. We are still working on figuring out how to manually bring it in and have not had any luck. Hope to get it fixed this summer. Otherwise we like this coach alot. We hope to keep it for a long time.
bsirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #52

Hi, all I have a 2005 vacationeer gas, with two slide outs. 39,000 miles on it. pay for,and bought it in 2007. been to all except 13 states so far.and we are working on it. we get 7 weeks vacation every year. so, we have a little time to get around. We have enjoyed every bit of it so far,and back on the road in june.
mouseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:55 PM   #53

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeltoneMagoo View Post
Just bought a 2001 HR Imperial. Going thru it to get aquainted. Have changed all the filters and fluids except hydraulic but that will be done Wednesday. So far so good. All seems to be working. Looking forward to trips and experiences especially with the grandchildren. See you down the road.
Beltone Magoo
We also have a 2001 HR Imperial. Ours is a 38wds, and we bought it 2 years ago. We have had a couple problems but really like the coach. I would say the quality is top notch!
Old 05-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #54

Monaco Owners Club
This is our second HR. Our first was a 96 HR Imperial 39WD and after 15 years and a lot of memories we traded it for a 2004 HR Imperial 38PST, mainly because we wanted slides . Can't wait till we are full timers !
timex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:01 PM   #55

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
We have a 2000 Endeavor. 40 ft DP. We've only had it since October, bought it in Tucson and drove it back to Cleveland. We are very impressed with the quality, and the only thing we would change is the paint job. I would buy another one.
Fulltime-Home is where we park it.
Davdeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:21 PM   #56
Senior Dude

Triple E Owners Club
We just bought our 2003 HR Vacationer 36' about 2 months ago. Have changed tv's and DVD players, added an inverter system, more batteries and fixed a bunch of minor stuff. Should just about be where I want it then somehow, I'll put it up for sale like the last one. I think I'm hooked on the search for the deal. My wife loves our HR though. Nice shape with low miles.
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat diesel, freightliner, holiday rambler, monaco