Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > CAMPING, TRAVEL and TRIP PLANNING > RV LIFE Trip Wizard - Trip Planner Topics
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-10-2019, 09:38 AM   #1
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Trip Wizard Live Support Event Thursday 8/15

Join the Trip Wizard Live Support Event

Q&A with Patrick

Where: Facebook Trip Wizard page

When: Thursday, August 15th at noon (central time).

Login in here: Trip Wizard Live on Facebook to learn
tips and insider tricks to make Trip Wizard work for you!

Learn about newest features, ask questions and chat with other Trip Wizard users.

Name:   rvtwFB_live.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  13.4 KB

iRV2 Custom Search Tool
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-11-2019, 03:28 PM   #2

I just opened RV trip wizard after a couple of months and it has changed completely now, it totally SUCKS. I spent 30 minutes trying to get to the point of making a new trip. I will not be renewing.
W5CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 03:46 PM   #3

Smile

I think it’s getting better. Take a few minutes to learn the changes.
dadhanke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 04:10 PM   #4

Smile A true RV Wizard fan

Right now we are on a 44 night, 10 state trip that I can imagine how I would ever have planned without RV Wizard. We were able to plan our route, get campsite reservations, find POI's, and figure a budget. I will definitely be renewing.
highrez58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 04:48 PM   #5

RV Yrip Wizard

I am in my 2nd year subscription and use it for every trip. I travel frequently for business throughout the eastern us. Also used it for a 25 night trip from FL to Utah visiting 6 National Parks and even had to reroute to avoid heavy snow in CO end of May. Had printed to Excel so had everything in front of me to cancel ahead plus started my reroute with the program. A life saver.
Once you set your parameters and your favorites, etc. a real time saver. As I usually run about 300-350 Miles/day, the circle shows me where I need to start looking for a campground.
fatboy9898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 05:06 PM   #6

Can't get Demo to work

Hi, I downloaded the demo today to see what Trip Wizard was all about. Once the demo screen loads I cannot click on anything. All I get is a red circle with a slash through it no matter where I place my cursor on the screen. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Eric Bakke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 06:09 PM   #7

Same response

Likewise I requested the "Free Demo" and nothing worked except the red circle. Not a very good first impression. ! I'm glad it works so well for some, but I'll pass. Also not a fan with google maps as they have become terrible in many areas.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:31 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny285 View Post
I just opened RV trip wizard after a couple of months and it has changed completely now, it totally SUCKS. I spent 30 minutes trying to get to the point of making a new trip. I will not be renewing.
Do you know to use the old version? Watch the intro video it’s very simple even without watching one still can get around, even my five years old granddaughter knows how to use it ( ask me how I know ) LOL

Zzotte
Old 08-11-2019, 07:50 PM   #9

Fleetwood Owners Club
I’ve been using Trip Wizard for the last 5 years and am very happy with it. Would like to learn to use some of the more advanced features. Do I have to be on Facebook to join the training event? I do not subscribe to Facebook.
deemeehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 09:13 PM   #10

Thor Owners Club
KZ RV Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by deemeehan View Post
I’ve been using Trip Wizard for the last 5 years and am very happy with it. Would like to learn to use some of the more advanced features. Do I have to be on Facebook to join the training event? I do not subscribe to Facebook.
Ditto
I use Trip Wizard all the time.
But I also do not use Facebook (and will not use FB in the future either)
Is there another way to access the training event?
LandKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 09:45 PM   #11

Switch to a different browser

I had been using RV trip wizard for about a month and was just getting to understand the program well....then the new updates to the program were complete and I found that every time I tied to log in the program would freeze up on me. I switched to a different browser and the program runs well again. It is just not compatible with all internet browsers.
Dipnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 06:53 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzotte View Post
Do you know to use the old version? Watch the intro video it’s very simple even without watching one still can get around, even my five years old granddaughter knows how to use it ( ask me how I know ) LOL

Zzotte
I had to go thru the complete setup procedure before I could get to the point of making a new trip. I don't have a 5 year old grand daughter thank goodness. and I am by no means a computer geek.also I drove a truck for 25 years using a paper map before they invented GPS
W5CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 08:05 AM   #13
Director of Partnerships

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Dipnet, good note on the browsers. For folks that have had demo issues, I saw word that it actually broke. Give it a day or so and it should be up and running again. Be sure and use Chrome or Firefox. Safari and Edge are usually OK, but stay away from Internet Explorer.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:40 AM   #14

I just went on Google Play Store to find and download RV Trip Wizard and can't find it. Is it available for android's?
talktome396 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trip wizard, vent