Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Rexhall RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-24-2016, 11:47 PM   #29

Rexhall Owners Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inthe70s View Post
John, I do the same treatment to our Aerbus every year. I just got done applying about 4 coats to the rook and it looks great. I haven't had any white streaks ever since I started doing this. Yoo hoo! I use the Poly Glo product for the sides and it looks absolutely like new. I get compliments all the time which is nice.
Have you had to strip off any of the previous Zep from the roof? Or, do you just lay down a few new coats each year?
John USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-25-2016, 06:27 PM   #30

John, this is the 2nd year that I have applied the Zep and my plan is to strip it completely off after 2-3 seasons and then reapply. I didn't see the need to completely strip it every year. I did give a good scrubbing this spring before I applied a new coat. It looks clean and white and no streaks. So far, so good!
Inthe70s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:14 AM   #31

I posted on the forum how to pull out that old analog from the cabinet. Do you have recall of how to get those "L" brackets screws out of the front trim piece in order to slide tv out?
RandysRexair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 07:52 AM   #32

Rexhall Owners Group
Randy, if you haven't done so yet, you should PM Full-Timers. Click on their name, and you'll find a pull down menu to PM them. The odds are low that they will just find your message here. (I'm assuming you posted here, to ask them about their TV).
Old 06-04-2016, 10:04 PM   #33

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
Randy,

If I recall the L brackets are sandwiched between 2 pieces of trip. If you carefully pry the top (outer) layer off you will see the back (inner layer) with the brackets screwed to it.
W22 Workhorse
Full-Timers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 10:32 PM   #34

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
Wood Floors

After a botched re-carpet job, I decided to rip it all out and install wood floors.

W22 Workhorse
Old 06-05-2016, 07:37 AM   #35

Rexhall Owners Group
Wow, that's nice! Probably a lot easier to keep clean, I would imagine.
Old 06-05-2016, 05:53 PM   #36

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by John USA View Post
Wow, that's nice! Probably a lot easier to keep clean, I would imagine.
Nay. Shows all the dirt and dust you never notice in the carpet. But I really like it.
W22 Workhorse
Old 06-07-2016, 07:07 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Timers View Post
Nay. Shows all the dirt and dust you never notice in the carpet. But I really like it.
Im thinking of doing the same with ours. What did you do in regard to the slide out? Did you put the wood floor under the slide as far as you could or something different? Does the slide scratch the floor when operating? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and by the way, it looks great!
Terry
Old 06-08-2016, 05:43 PM   #38

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
Yeah Terry,
I cut the carpet back under the slide as far as I could reach with a razor knife, only about ½ inch or so. I left the carpet on the slide itself. The slides go in and out over the floor with no problem. I have one section that is scratched and will someday find what is causing it and after fixing it I will replace the scratched planks. I used the Allure Vinyl planking that sticks together so it is a floating floor type of deal. They are rather thin so it doesn’t hamper the slides.
W22 Workhorse
Old 06-09-2016, 06:58 AM   #39

Quote:
Yeah Terry,
I cut the carpet back under the slide as far as I could reach with a razor knife, only about ½ inch or so. I left the carpet on the slide itself. The slides go in and out over the floor with no problem. I have one section that is scratched and will someday find what is causing it and after fixing it I will replace the scratched planks. I used the Allure Vinyl planking that sticks together so it is a floating floor type of deal. They are rather thin so it doesn’t hamper the slides.
Thanks for that info. I think that is exactly what I will need to do as well.
Old 06-15-2016, 01:49 PM   #40

Rexhall Owners Group
Quote:
Yeah Terry,
That looks great. Thinking of doing the same as we have dogs. Have thought about tile also but, I do like the look of the wooden floor
Old 10-06-2016, 07:56 PM   #41

Rexhall Owners Group
Mr. TLStorey is wrong about the switch. The engine preheat switch on mine is in the rear of the coach, high up on the wall.

The switchs on the side of the kitchen cabinet is for the water heater.
badgomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 01:32 AM   #42

I have bought some parts from norcold on the internet but it comes back saying it can't send to my address as I live in Aussie can someone please help
davcro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rexhall