Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-30-2014, 12:26 PM   #1

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Pull the trigger 2007 Holiday Rambler Navigator

Just bought the 2007 Navigator I have been looking at. It is nice but does have several items needing attention. Price was significantly reduce to address items. New tires -- any advice on brand, power mirrors- both sides not working, can't get Aladdin system to show up on front monitor - works in back bedroom. Monitor will switch between navigation and video mode but can't get Aladdin to come up. Hyd jacks work in manual but not auto. Right rear showing fault when trying to go auto. Need any help/advice on these issues.
Peewee190
peewee190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-30-2014, 01:06 PM   #2
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
Hi Peewee

Glad to have you here.

If you go to the bar at the top of the page and click search. Type in tires and you will get may threads where tires have been discussed. If you are a member of FMCA they have a discount program (which is very nice) for Michelins.

The mirrors have a fuse that may be blown. It is unusual that both mirors would not work otherwise.

I can't help with your other problems but I'm sure someone will come along soon.

Happy Trails!!!
TonyDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:23 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by peewee190 View Post
Just bought the 2007 Navigator I have been looking at. It is nice but does have several items needing attention. Price was significantly reduce to address items. New tires -- any advice on brand, power mirrors- both sides not working, can't get Aladdin system to show up on front monitor - works in back bedroom. Monitor will switch between navigation and video mode but can't get Aladdin to come up. Hyd jacks work in manual but not auto. Right rear showing fault when trying to go auto. Need any help/advice on these issues.

Peewee190
Peewee,

I would suggest that you also join the Monacoers Yahoo Forum where there are over 4000 members with not only a lot of knowledge plus we have an exclusive parts list that is very extensive along with technical documents and photos.

I will guarantee that you won'be disappointed. It is only open to Monaco, HR, Beaver and Safari owners who are all part of the OLD Monaco family.

I've been a member since 2010 and wished that I had found the forum sooner.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Dr4Film is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:38 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
As far as tires go I would say Michen XZA2, Bridgestone R250F or Hancook AH12?. The Michelins may be able to be still available via Monaco International or FMCA deal. You might be able to go to 315's on the steer axle but clearance need to be checked.
I presume the Aladdin monitor is your Kenwood or Pioneer Navigation system. Check the Aladdin VCM under access panel in front of steering wheel, at least that is where it is on my Panther. That is where most of the video switching occurs. Does the backup camera show on the monitor? You might have some loose connectors or bad VCM. Happy Hunting.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:16 PM   #5

Peewee
The good news about the Aladdin is that if the rear unit works you system works. Sorry I can't tell you what to do to get the front to work. I had DeMartini in Grass Valley fix it. Cost very little to fix, I know that. Very few replacement parts available these days so good that rear display still works. Great solid coach. Nothing like it being made these days unless you want to spend near a million.

Tags
holiday rambler