Blue Ox Tow Bars

Weight Distributing Hitches

Learn More

Flat Towing

Learn More

5th Wheel Hitches

Learn More

The Pull of Adventure

Blue Ox has a solution for everything you want to tow. From our award winning tow bars and innovative baseplates to a full line of sway control and weight distributing hitches, towing doesn’t have to be a drag.

blueox

Blue Ox. The Top Choice of RVers. Year After Year.

Chances are you have seen us on the road. That’s because at Blue Ox, we design and manufacture the best towing products in the industry. But don’t take our word for it; just look around. You’ll find us on highways, campgrounds, and anywhere you find people traveling through life in the great outdoors.

Blue Ox has a solution for everything you want to tow. From our award-winning tow bars and innovative baseplates to a full line of sway control and weight-distributing hitches and 5th wheel hitches, towing doesn’t have to be a drag. We create all of our products to make towing more accessible, so you can stay focused on the road ahead and not what’s behind you.

New Products

Blue Ox Mud Flap Systems

Learn More

New Products

BXH9001 Hitch Step

Learn More

New Products

BX88439 Trailer Levelers

Learn More

New Products

Vehicle Receiver Hitches

Learn More

Support Your Local Dealer

Bob M

Des Moines, IA

High Quality Company Making High Quality Products

I wish all of my equipment held up as well as my Blue Ox does. I have not found higher quality equipment anywhere. We have made multiple trips from Ohio to Alaska and northern Canada and I would not trust any other equipment. We have also been to Blue Ox in Pender NE to get our equipment tuned up and serviced. High quality company making high quality products.

Kate H

Winston Salem, NC

Top-notch Service and Facilities

We had an amazing experience. Thank you. One week into our four months on the road and our hitch became damaged. I don’t know where, when, or how. We called Blue Ox. Fortunately, we were in Nebraska. We headed to the factory a day’s journey out of our path. We are now in the Blue Ox campground, free to customers, our hitch is repaired for a reasonable parts fee, and we are on our way tomorrow. Top-notch service and facilities.

Kirk B

Houston, TX

Best Hitch I Have Ever Owned

Britton, thanks again for your time yesterday. You were very thorough and patient with me to make sure I understood and became comfortable with my blue ox swaypro hitch. Without a doubt you know your product very well, not just from a sales aspect but from the science and operational aspect as well. In today’s environment it’s rare to find someone who is willing to spend the extra time and effort to assure the customers confidence and satisfaction in a product. I wish you many years of success and again thank you for your time. May God bless you, your family, and Blue Ox. A customer for life.

Eric

Richmond, VA

Best Tow Bar In The Industry

Best Tow Bar in the industry & amazing service. Call ahead and set up a tour of the facility. We love to see America at Work! Their staff is extra friendly, and the campground for their customers is five stars. Thanks to Cody for the tour & Steve for the service on our bar. Great experience! Worth the drive to see them.

Richard

New York City, NY

Outstanding Customer Service

I’ve dealt with a lot of companies in my 70+ years. The customer service at BlueOx is second to none.

Bob

Los Angeles, CA

High Quality Equipment

I wish all my equipment held up as well as my Blue Ox does. I have not found higher quality equipment anywhere. We have made multiple trips from Ohio to Alaska and northern Canada, and I would not trust any other equipment. We have also been to Blue Ox in Pender NE to get our equipment tuned up and serviced. High quality company making high quality products.

Trampes

Des Moines, IA

Top Tier Products and Customer Service

My go to brand for weight distribution. Top tier quality products with a top-notch customer service team. If you are looking for a towing solution look no further

Rose

Green Bay, WI

Friendly, Knowledgeable and Easy to Work With

We just worked with Rebekah and Bob to get our new 2022 car set up to be towed behind our RV with the Blue Ox tow bar and braking system. They were very friendly and easy to work with. They were able to answer all our questions. We are looking forward to trying it out this spring!!

The Blue Ox Towing Guide

Everything You Need to Know