Welcome to North Trail RV Center

New RV Lineup

SOUTH FLORIDA'S LARGEST RV DEALER

We Offer the Best Brands in the Industry

Friendly, Professional & Knowledgeable RV Experts in Fort Myers, Florida

North Trail RV Center is in Fort Myers, Florida conveniently located just off of Interstate 75 at exit 141 (State Road 80/ Palm Beach Blvd). For over 30 years North Trail RV Center has served the RV community, both here in Southwest Florida and around the country. Our showroom is stocked with the newest motorhomes, fifth wheels, travel trailers and toy haulers as well as a large selection of pre-owned RVs. We have over $100,000,000 in RV inventory and a selection of hundreds of RVs in stock. These include new and pre-owned Class A diesel and gas motorhomes, Class C diesel and gas motorhomes, Class B diesel and gas motorhomes, fifth wheels, travel trailers and toy haulers. We are the World's Largest Newmar Dealer and South Florida's Tiffin Motorhome Megastore. We also have a huge variety of units available from popular manufacturers and brands such as Renegade RV, Airstream, Thor Motor Coach, Jayco, Dynamax, Winnebago, Pleasure Way, and Heartland RV. North Trail RV Center has the quality and selection to find the perfect RV to fit your needs, wants, taste and most importantly...budget.

People Icon

BEST PEOPLE

Extraordinary Experience

The North Trail RV Center Team is experienced, professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They're here to assist you with all your RV buying, servicing and new parts needs.

Awards Icon

AWARD WINNING

Sales & Service

North Trail RV Center receives numerous awards every year and customer accolades for excellence in RV customer service, RV customer satisfaction and record breaking RV sales.

Products Icon

BEST PRODUCTS

Top Makes & Models

We have over 750 RVs in stock and $100,000,000 in inventory to provide you with the best selection of quality new and pre-owned motor homes, fifth wheels, travel trailers and toy haulers.

North Trail RV Center Monthly Special

Check Out Our Exclusive Monthly Special

Every month we will be featuring a New North Trail RV Center Motorhome that we will be bringing to you with incredible deals and discounts. Whether you're a seasoned traveler or a first-time explorer, don't miss out on the opportunity to make unforgettable memories on the road with our ever-changing selection of RVs.

What STYLE MOTORHOME SUITS YOUR NEEDS?

Click the Tabs Below to Learn More About Different RV Classes

CLASS A

Newmar King Aire Class A Example
Size: 26 to 45 feet
Weight: 13,000 to 30,000 pounds

Class As are like giant homes on wheels. They can come with amenities like king-size beds, washer and dryers and mobile garages that can hold your car. You get a lot of space with a Class A, and potentially some serious luxury. Another benefit is that you can usually tow a car behind a Class A. But Class As can also be very expensive, have low fuel efficiency, and are limited on where they can travel due to their size and hookup needs.

CLASS C

Tiffin Wayfarer Class C Example
Size: 20 to 40 feet
Weight: 10,000 to 13,000 pounds

Not quite as big as a Class A, but not as small as a Class B. Sleeping quarters in a Class C are often over the cab and another area in the back, and you might find slide outs similar to those common in larger Class As. They usually have a separate bathroom area, whereas a Class B camper van might not. Class Cs work well for people who want something smaller and less expensive than a Class A, but think a camper van is too small.

SUPER C

Renegade Verona Super C Example
Size: 20 to 45 feet
Weight: 15,000 to 35,000 pounds

Super C RVs are high-end, diesel RVs built on a front-engine chassis. The superior power of the Super C’s means these RVs have plenty of towing capacity for vehicles, motorcycles, ATVs or any other gear for your adventures. In addition to a multitude of residential-style amenities, Super Cs offer more sleeping space including a generous cab-over bunk and convenient convertible couches/dinettes to accommodate family and guests.

CLASS B

Winnebago Era Class B Example
Size: 17 to 24 feet
Weight: 4,000 to 10,000 pounds

Often called camper vans, Class Bs are a mid-size option that are much smaller than the big Class A RVs. These small but mighty campers can be basic — think bed and storage — or have extras like dining areas, bathrooms, and room to sleep up to six. Some come in a four-wheel-drive options, get good fuel economy, can fit in many parking spots, can stay off the grid, and are easy to drive.

TRAVEL TRAILER

Airstream International Travel Trailer Example
Size: 10 to 40 feet
Weight: 1,000 to 12,000 pounds

There’s probably no greater range of campers in a single category than the travel trailer. They come in many styles and lengths. Bumper pull travel trailers connect to a standard trailer hitch, and they can range from lightweight to fairly heavy. This means that the smallest travel trailers can be pulled by a SUV, while others might require a large truck. Travel trailers are good for campers who want to store the camper easily when not in use.

FIFTH WHEEL

Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel Example
Size: 22 to 40 feet
Weight: 7,000 to 20,000 pounds

Fifth wheels are the largest trailers you can tow behind a vehicle. They are called “fifth wheel” because the front of the trailer extends over the bed of the truck. The bed contains the hitching mechanism which makes fifth wheels easier to tow since it’s easier to turn. These offer all the comforts of a Class A RV — including slide outs, bathrooms, and even multiple bedrooms — but they also require a pickup truck with a fitted hitch.

TOY HAULER

Thor Outlaw Toy Hauler Example
Size: 17 to 45 feet
Weight: 3,500 to 12,000 pounds

A toy hauler can be a travel trailer, fifth wheel, or even a motorhome possessing all the attributes of each, but with one significant advantage. In the back of the toy hauler you’ll find a garage for your toys plus a huge ramp door to make loading and unloading a breeze. Even if you don’t plan to haul four-wheelers or bikes, many toy hauler fans love the expansive space and the endless possibilities this open space affords.

North Trail RV Center — The Complete RV Dealership

North Trail RV Center is a complete full-service RV dealership. We have award-winning sales, service and parts departments and are a Florida Recreational Vehicle Association certified repair center. In addition to a quality service department, we have a state-of-the-art RV Collision Center offering complete RV paint and body repair including three 64 foot paint booths, RV tire and alignment center, RV part fabrication and RV roof replacement. On top of all that, we have a huge RV parts and accessories megastore located in our service plaza. It is stocked with over $2,000,000 in current and hard to find OEM RV parts and accessories. With all that inventory, we are sure to have what you need to get that RV looking and running like new.

We have a separate RV dealership division, Airstream of South Florida. Offering the complete line of Airstream travel trailers and luxury diesel motorhomes. Airstream of South Florida is one of only a select few "5 Rivet" Airstream RV dealerships in the country, offering complete sales, service, parts and repair services. Visit Airstream of South Florida at: airstreamofsouthflorida.com .

We appreciate you giving us an opportunity to forge a relationship with you and we won't let you down. North Trail RV Center is dedicated to providing you with the best possible experience, whether you're purchasing an RV or having your RV serviced at our dealership. Our friendly and experienced staff is always here to help and provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision on your purchase or service visit.

OUR MISSION

"Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions."

OUR VALUES

North Trail RV Center is built by families for families. We believe in that concept wholeheartedly and want you to feel our commitment to that as soon as you walk through the North Trail RV Center doors.

PEOPLE LOVE NORTH TRAIL RV CENTER

Read Our Customer's Stories to Find Out Why

Mark H.

I will try to make this as informative as I can. I did my due diligence and researched RV sales from Alabama, Georgia, and into Florida. Reviews of RV dealerships, in general, are usually negative as most likely the ones leaving reviews, had a bad experience. However, in this case, I had a wonderful and lasting encounter with a great dealership, sales team, and service.

From the very start, my sales consultant Kyle was the best. He was accessible, informative, and when I requested information on vehicles and pricing, he got back to me as soon as able. This was before we even met in person. The business office with Trent was next, and he made me feel right at home and extremely comfortable. We planned our trip down from Alabama to Fort Meyers (8 hours), and finally met the team we had been talking to over the phone. It was like meeting old friends who you have known for a lifetime. Everyone associated with the dealership was friendly, accommodating, and downright warm. Kyle was the best! Answered all our questions, concerns, and was so easy to work with. Trent in financing made us feel at ease with the numbers and warranty issues. Until the time we left, and even weeks after, I called Kyle to ask about a problem with the coach (my fault, not the coach), and with the same happy demeanor, he answered my question and told me to call back if I had any further problems.

In closing, between Kyle and Trent, they have secured my loyalty to North Trail for the future. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone, if of course, you want to be treated like family! On a side note, after having gotten into the buying process, I found out Kyle was the son of the owner, and his other brother was in service. I can say for a fact, this is one great family-owned business!

READ MORE
Barry L.

I was so happy to work with Kevin on buying my motorhome. Kevin helped me with my trade in and got me top dollar for it and worked with me to find the best motorhome to fit my family and North Trail help with the financing for the new motorhome. I looked at a few RV dealers and I would never go to any other dealer. North Trail has the best sales team and best service I have ever seen and I have dealt with a lot of RV dealers around the country. If you are smart you will go to North Trail RV for any of your needs.

READ MORE
Matthew B.

My wife, Carrie and I had owned our RV for some time RVing around the country. We were looking online for what was new as ours was a 2016. North Trail RV made the complete process of viewing the different manufacturers models and floor plans easy with their impressive inventory. Our sales person Jorge Martinez was excellent providing us with an enjoyable no pressure buying experience. He and the Sales Manager David Jones provide a very fair deal for our new RV and our trade in. It was late in the work day for them but they never stopped working to make sure we were completely satisfied with the offer and process.

Our orientation with Mark Voytek was just as impressive. His knowledge, patience and attention to detail was phenomenal. He was a true customer advocate. I couldn’t imagine finding a better organization to work with for your RV needs. I am very happy that we chose to visit them.

READ MORE
Neal N.

We had a wonderful experience picking up my new Newmar New Aire. Both John Augeri and Ben Ruskin are so knowledgeable and helpful, making all the difference between a stressful delivery and a pleasant one. I recommend anyone looking to purchase an RV of any kind to visit this dealership and work with either of these 2 sales representatives.

READ MORE
Odessa K.

It was awesome. I loved it and amazing.

READ MORE
Thomas L.

As our salesman, Brandon Denney was great to work with! His customer service skills are on point and should be commended. He worked closely with us for over a year to find our dream coach. We could not be happier with the entire delivery experience at North Trail RV Center. Everyone at North Trail including Justin Graham, Senior Business Manager, Dean Tomlinson, Delivery Coordinator, and Shanda Coffey, Assistant Parts Manager made the delivery process smooth.

READ MORE
SCOTT G.

North Trail RV Center treated me and my family like their own! After a house fire we were feeling overwhelmed and defeated from three months of hotel rooms. Contractors estimated at least three more months of repairs. Having never gone camping, this was going to be quite a learning experience!

Joe is a true leader and family man. He took a personal interest in my situation as a dad. My family and I felt as though he wanted to help us in any way he could. Through the entire process I felt no pressure. They only expressed concern for me as a dad and a husband trying to help my family. After three months of hotel rooms my children are finally resting easy. No words...Thank you Joe. I will always be grateful.

Jake, our very knowledgeable salesman took us under his wing teaching us everything he knew. Our needs were his only concern. We lead him out of his department, but he stayed strong with us. Most would pass you on to another sales person. Not Jake, he took the entire day to walk us through their enormous inventory, explained all the differences, and found us the perfect "now" home. Thank you so much Jake. You were a blessing to us.

Matt in finance made us feel like we belonged there. He worked fast and furious to finalize our deal. Once again, no pressure at all. Thanks for all your help Matt! My family is grateful.

Good people helping in bad times is what makes the difference. A true community attitude of help your neighbor. My family is resting well in our home away from home. We love all of you! God bless!

READ MORE
SUE G.

Our RV experience with North Trail RV Center was beyond amazing….when my husband and I walked into the dealership, we were just there to look around and ask questions.  It was two hours out to the end of the day.  We were asked to wait briefly in the lobby for a salesman.  Within a few minutes a salesman walked up to us and introduced himself to us. There our brief journey began for our new coach!!  It was Kurt Ardalan who approached us.  He first took us in his office and listened very carefully to what our needs were.  He then brought us out to a coach that he thought we might be interested in...we were, but being close to closing we didn’t want to hold him back from leaving for the day.  He then insisted we take a look at another coach he thought we might like…well it was the perfect coach for us.  Again, it was our first dealership we visited after we decided to go from boating to RVing and we had to sell our boat first when we returned north.  After much thought and also having the help for this decision from probably one of most knowledgeable, professional and courteous salesman, Kurt, we decided to purchase the coach.

It didn’t stop there….Kurt is always at the other end of the phone when we call to answer any question we have.  He also does not hesitate to get us whatever we need with no hassles at all!  Would definitely recommend asking for Kurt for any of your RV needs…He was a blessing to us from the time we walked into the dealership to present!  Thank you Kurt for all you have done for us!!

READ MORE
Roy C.

Buying a new RV can be a stressful experience - even if you have done it several times before.  We worked with Eric Martinez at North Trail to buy our 2022 Baystar and Eric made it easy.  His product knowledge is excellent, he is very responsive - returning emails, texts, and phone calls promptly.  He let us know what was going on each step of the way.  Delivery process was smooth with no problems found on the motorhome and all systems were explained completely. We are looking forward to many "miles of smiles" in our Newmar.

READ MORE
RYAN K.

I am exceptionally pleased to have worked with North Trail RV Center to purchase my motorhome. From the very beginning I felt that everyone I dealt with, including my salesman Steve, was fair, honest and very accommodating in putting together the deal.  Having decided to purchase the coach after only reviewing it online I was cautiously optimistic that the coach would be in a good state when we took delivery. My expectations were far exceeded on delivery day - the coach was immaculately clean and even after thorough inspection confirmed it to be in perfect working order. I would definitely recommend North Trail RV Center for your new RV.

READ MORE
TERRI J.

My husband & I had spoken to Matt Padella several years before we decided to purchase a Class A motorhome.

We travel quite a bit out West every summer, and even considered a Fifth Wheel or Toy Hauler. We stopped at several dealerships this year along our travels, but never actually found the "right fit" for us. After returning home to SW Florida, we went back to North Trail and met with Matt again. The RV we went to see had sold that morning and we were disappointed, but Matt showed us a couple of others, but they still didn't check all the boxes for us. Then he showed us a Tiffin Open Road 34PA. My husband had been totally against buying a Tiffin, but after Matt showed us the differences, we were sold.  After only a 5 minute discussion outside, we were back in his office asking how much to put down to hold it, so we could come back to see it totally opened up. We were fortunate enough to travel in it twice in the first month, putting about 2500 miles on it. We are so in love with our new home on wheels! After coming from a 30' Class C, and now with a full size refrigerator, washer, dryer, and king sized bed, not to mention the fireplace, we are wondering what took us so long!

Matt has been a "Class AAAA" Salesman!  We are both in sales, and customer service is huge for us! Matt not only took excellent care of us throughout the purchase process, but also, after the fact, as there are a couple of small issues that need attention! Matt Padella and North Trail should be on your search list!!! Thank you for taking such amazing care of us! We look forward to many wonderful memories and new places to visit!

READ MORE
TOM A.

We were in the market for a motor coach. We checked out several dealerships, drove a few coaches and went to the Tampa RV show.

A good friend suggested we check out North Trial RV. So glad we did. The salesman we got (Ben Rutkin) seemed very nice. You know how salesman are. Anyway, we were wrong. I’ve called him more than several times with questions. He’s either answered right away or called back the same day. Even on his day off! And he’s called me out of the blue two or three times just to check in and see how everything was going. We’re here now dealing with getting several things looked at under warranty. Our service consultant ( Michael Phillips) is very good to work with. He’s very attentive and took lots of notes to make sure everything gets corrected. So glad we came in here.

READ MORE
STEPHEN M.

North Trail is the best RV dealer that we have ever used. They were attentive, patient and non-aggressive. Once the deal was made they did a 2 hour orientation going over every feature of the motorhome. The rig was detailed, oil changed and all deficiencies rectified before we took delivery. This company is what all auto or RV dealers should strive to be like. Professional through and through.

READ MORE
ANGELA M.

North Trail in Ft Myers sold us our 2021 Renegade Verona LE 40LTS in November 2020. The sales staff were knowledgeable and courteous and we couldn't have been more pleased.  They were able to add little touches on the interior without a hassle (extra towel rack, pass through holes in the bedroom cabinets for wiring).  Two thumbs up for North Trail!

READ MORE
NICOLE S.

We were very pleased with North Trail RV. We have purchased two other RVs and have never experienced the kind of treatment we got at North Trail RV. Terry Cramer was an excellent salesman. Trent in finance was so easy to work with. He got us in and out in record time. Alex did our walk through and explained everything in our RV. If he didn’t know, he got the answer within minutes.

We have been home for nearly almost two weeks and they are still checking in on us. The customer service has been by far the best we have experienced. I encourage the drive if you live outside Ft Myers. It will be well worth it.

Thanks you guys for changing our perception of the RV sales industry.

READ MORE
TROY P.

My wife and I had decided, like many people during the shutdown, that becoming RV owners was a dream that we finally wanted to fulfill. Our first attempt at buying an RV was from a different dealership in Fort Myers, FL and it didn't go well. We cancelled and walked away from that deal feeling like the process of finding and beginning RV ownership was going to be much harder than we imagined.

So when I called North Trail RV I was very surprised at how smoothly and professionally everything went. It wasn't quite like buying a car, a lot more involved - especially since we were purchasing a class-A Tiffin, but Joe Plivelich and Jake Hendershot made things go as easily as possible for us. The RV was prepped and ready in a timely manner. The team at North Trail coordinated with us perfectly on flying into town to finalize purchasing and gave us an incredibly in-depth orientation on how to use everything in the RV. Coming into Fort Myers to pick it up actually felt like we were going on a vacation, which was surprising and pretty great.

Joe even helped us out over the phone with technical things we needed help on after purchasing and leaving town with the RV. Making it clear that we are always welcome to give them a call if we needed help with anything...which of course, we did! We have several RV vacations planned through the rest of the year and it's been about as good as we could have asked for.

I have every intention of giving North Trail a call should we ever decide to upgrade.

READ MORE
JEFF F.

Incredibly well oiled machine. From the sales point to the delivery I was impressed with their process. Never felt pressured.  When you make the purchase, hang on, because they spend most of a day demonstrating the ins and outs of your RV.

READ MORE
Jo H.

My husband and I shopped three Tiffin RV dealers to compare prices and services before ordering a new 2020 coach. There was no comparison to the superior services and pricing that we received at North Trail RV Center in Fort Meyers.

Eric Martinez provided an outstanding experience throughout the order process with his exceptional knowledge, impressive attention to detail, and consistent follow-through all the way up until we picked up our RV yesterday.

I spent over 25 years as general manager in the hospitality industry and Eric ranks among the top of people I've had the pleasure to work with. He deserves an A+ for his efficiency and customer service skills!

READ MORE

NORTH TRAIL RV CENTER

New and Pre-Owned RVs for Sale in Fort Myers, Florida.

Here at North Trail RV Center, our goal is to deliver the most rewarding experience by providing our customers with the best RVs available combined with an unmatched buying process. Our team not only has expert knowledge on any motorhome, fifth wheel, travel trailer or toy hauler you may be interested in but also has dedication to the community and a commitment to enriching the RV culture. North Trail RV Center provides superior customer service and has an entire team that consists of professional sales members, finance experts, service technicians, and knowledgeable parts staff to support you, our valued customer. Located in Fort Myers, Florida just off I-75 at exit 141. We invite you to come in and visit our friendly, reliable and experienced staff and state-of-the-art dealership to see for yourself.

Created with Sketch.
Created with Sketch.
Created with Sketch.
INVENTORY FILTER

SEARCH INVENTORY

Select Condition
Select RV Type
Select RV Make
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

SEARCH INVENTORY

Select Condition
Select RV Type
Select RV Make
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.