Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > Blogs > MEWright
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  1. Old Comment

Medina Highpoint in Median TX (quick weekend trip)

@ Dogman

We ate in Kerrville and Bandera. Not far enough that it felt lie a trek and easy to find good food.
  2. Old Comment

Medina Highpoint in Median TX (quick weekend trip)

WOW, nice informative read and were always heading out I-10 and I did not know about this park, so thanks, as I'm sure this is a must-see U-turn and all. As for head-on's that I would like to avoid. wonderful fun and informative read, thanks for sharing. Looks like a good place to stop, I am wondering about restaurants outside the park? But if not then not a problem thanks again.
  3. Old Comment

What we did around the house for the coach

Just saw your comment. Yes we have a full auto level system. We put 26 tons of crushed granite down so its about 6 inches thick. I used a small compactor to compact it all. Its almost as hard as concrete and I put 2 foot by 2 foot 6 inch thick blocks where the lever landing gear hits the ground to help keep it from settling in if left on levelers for extended periods of time. But I hate it. It gets on your shoes and tracks everywhere. I will pull most of it out over the summer and pour concrete. Plus of being a GC...
  4. Old Comment

What we did around the house for the coach

Do you happen to have a leveling system on your coach? with you not putting in concrete yet then you may just benefit from having one put on. If you have any questions, let me know!
  5. Old Comment

Holy c*%p the learning curve is getting steep

A steep learning curve is a good thing. Look it up.
  6. Old Comment

Part 9--- No way!

Hmm, Crown XO eh? I'm always doing Cab...maybe I should switch! (Sorry I'm kind of reading your blog post in reverse, but enjoying them anyway)
  7. Old Comment

Part 10 - The final chapter of the SAGA

Really like the color of that rig! And is that a KING sized bed? We have that in our much older rig and when I look at newer ones the DW always says to make sure it has a King bed. I'm like why? I always sleep on the couch....
  8. Old Comment

The first night in your coach should be memorable

WOW! Crazy. We have a Ring doorbell camera and caught a guy starting to come up our steps and then he stops...I think he saw the lights on the doorbell, and turns and walks quickly away. Another time we got an alert and when I finally looked at the video it was a buck! And we're pretty close to downtown Spokane!! And I agree...cameras are great. I do like the ones that allow you to talk to folks. Another time my wife and I were out at Home Depot and our phones alerted us that someone was at the door. I brought up the ring app on my phone and was able to talk to the person. Pretty handy. And they have no idea you're not home!!! Thanks for sharing.
  9. Old Comment

We did it! We left on a trip and made it home IN THE RV,, HOORRAAAYYY

HA!!!! This a great read! Thanks so much for sharing and Congrats on the New Rig! Some day!!!
    Enjoy!
  10. Old Comment

The first night in your coach should be memorable

BTW, I changed my cameras to record longer now. So glad I had them.
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by