Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > Blogs > HarryStone
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  1. Old Comment

end of the trip

WE TRAVEL A LOT. IN JANUARY WE BOUGHT 100 2000 AND NEWR DVD'S ON CRAIGS LIST FOR $100.00 HAD THOUSANDS TO GO THROGHT\ TO PICK THE ONES WE WANTED. GOT A VARIETY OF TITLES. AT EACH OVERNIGHT CAMP WE PUT OUT A SIGN HANGING FROM THE WINDSHIELD WIPERS. I HAD MADE FOR $25.00. ___WE HAVE DVD'S TO TRADE___. NEVER HAVE FAILED TO TRADE I TO 15. IT ALSO IS A GREAT WAY TO MEET FELLOW CAMPERS. WE MET A COUPLE OVER 1,000 MILES FROM HOME WHO LIVED TWO BLOCKS FROM US.
  2. Old Comment

end of the trip

thanks for the info.. i also purchased lithium batteries 1 with the heater installed. Watched some videos on u-tube about cold weather and lithium. ! stated to use light to keep batteries warm i guess the extreme cold needs extra heat.
  3. Old Comment

Latest trip

So you were running the furnace and the battery stayed at 12.6 volts heat on all night? My Flooded batteries can not do that. Wondering if they need replaced, 4 years old
  4. Old Comment

Latest trip

Depending on the nuke you may be able to run at 90% or even less and get it to run.
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by