Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > Blogs > jethro
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  1. Old Comment

Jethro might know

Hey i own a 2005 Monaco 40PDQ my passenger rear slide is going out crooked? Can you assist or contact me with your info? gladly willing to pay to correct.
  2. Old Comment

Jethro might know

Hello Jethro, We have a 1999 National Tradewinds and have up to this time not had any problems with our power slide. After sitting in one location for 6 months we attempted to close it to roll on down the road. We can hear that the motor works, but the front side is bound. Yes, we have greased the slide periodically. Any suggestions?
  3. Old Comment

Jethro might know

Hello Jethro, I have a 2004 Monaco Diplomat with a Cummins 330hp diesel. I need to replace the water pump. I need some direction and info as to how to do that. The radiator is in the rear of the coach. Does it have to be removed? Do you know of any videos showing the procedure to replace the water pump? My email is shoupw01@yahoo.com. Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thank you, Halfthumb
  4. Old Comment

Jethro might know

Hey Jethro, I have a 1999 Monaco Diplomat diesel class A, the slide is clunking on in and out ...I noticed an orange plastic type of rubber being left on my tile floor every time I used and operated the slide. I looked under and saw it is the coating that the rollers have on them. Now i see why it was clunking. Do you have a place where I can order them from directly..? My name is Tom my cell is 714 345-2611 I would appreciate any help. Thank you
  5. Old Comment

Jethro might know

wondering if you know - we have a 2001 Winnebago Journey - need to know where the adjustments are for the slideouts and how to adjust
  6. Old Comment

Jethro might know

Welcome Jethro! Please make sure to post in our introduction forum as well.
    https://www.irv2.com/forums/f61/
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by