RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > Blogs > geaugeausmom
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  1. Old Comment

Lazy days of summer

OK, you are slacking. Get back to work and update where/what/how things are going in your world. :-)
  2. Old Comment

Hampshire Rocks

I just get distracted with other things. My intentions are good, but you know what road is paved with good intentions...
  3. Old Comment

Hampshire Rocks

You've been alful quite for a while. You didn't fall off in that creek and get washed away did you?? FatmanAr.
  4. Old Comment

I feel "bloggy" today....

I am so sorry this happened to you both! The pain of losing a friend can be great. Losing a friend because of something that shouldn't matter is enormously sad. Thank you for sharing with us as you do. That is the sign of an invitation to friendship; perhaps we'll meet along the way somewhere!
  5. Old Comment

Blogging

One more thing, I have been in a ballon over the Serengeti, and loved the brunch when we came down not to mention the Champagne
  6. Old Comment

Blogging

Thank you for a delightful evening. I did read all 33 blogs and loved each one. Please keep it up. You have now become my favorite pastime. Van
  7. Old Comment

Death Valley

I agree totally...A lot of people have NO idea of the size of the states out west. California alone is like 800 miles from end to end. And 156,000 sq miles in size
  8. Old Comment

Long, long ago...

I'm glad to see you're back blogging again. I've missed your adventures. Keep on writing!

Lori-
  9. Old Comment

Long, long ago...

Hi, Tricia. I am in a 38-ft. Expedition. As for the knees, I use my BICEPS (LOL) to help haul me out of and into the MH. I, also, do a lot of moaning and groaning and cursing. Don't suppose that helps the pain, but it sure helps my disposition. Thanks for commenting. I love to see responses to my blogs. Anne
  10. Old Comment

Long, long ago...

Enjoyed you post...sounds like we are very similar. I haven't been on this iRV2 a lot lately. I had to laugh when I read your "older, retired, creaky and slow like me". That's so true for me!. What do travel in? How do you compensate for your knee problems? Regards, Tricia/NWlambear
  11. Old Comment

I had enjoyed your blog until this entry. It made me sad to say the least. I would be proud to be your friend from what I have read and he was an idot!
  12. Old Comment

I am the happy wanderer...

Sounds like a great trip-minus the tree limb. I've hit my share of branches along the side of the road but since my husband and his buddy just replaced the roof I don't think they'd take too kindly to me taking their new roof off already. But just in case I'll have to add more duct tape to the "just in case" drawer.
  13. Old Comment

Back by popular demand....

That is a great trip report. Wow, your pooch has it made! Keep on posting when you have time. I really enjoy reading about your travels.
  14. Old Comment

Meandering....

Looks like the border collie has found The Border in your avatar. :-)
  15. Old Comment

Well written and sad. :-(
  16. Old Comment

Back to "Adventures..."

Ouch! If the hubcap was rolling down the road AND there were lug nuts following it....you got a real problem. The wheel is next. :-)

Enjoying your stories. <thumbs up>
  17. Old Comment

Adventures in wanderland

Will try pic again.
  18. Old Comment

Adventures in wanderland

I love collecting rocks, I have a small rock garden from here and also Arizona, I will try to post a pic of it.
    jw
  19. Old Comment

I'm so lucky...

Caution is the word, the dog knows best. I love Arizona I have dry camped in the desert some.
  20. Old Comment

So Long for A While...

Hey all the best!!! Not that its any of my business. Check if you find any good family cabins on the way and post them if you can. Thanks...
    Updated 07-16-2009 at 08:42 AM by Joe-K (Business link removed)